Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Auction House

This is a discussion on Auction House within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well .. my gf plays wow .. and ive been watching her a lil bit ... that auction house they ...
Page: 1

-GirlNextDoor-

well .. my gf plays wow .. and ive been watching her a lil bit ... that auction house they have would be a greatly appreciated feauture in KO .. wouldnt it ??? .. i mean ... it would somehow get rid of a little of all the merchants selling at night time ... if they were able to put up auctions and log of knowing the itemns would still be up for sale .... i could se several good things bout this.

1. less people - less lag

2. easier to find the item you want

3. easier to get the most value out of your items if theres multiple bidders.

i know this prolly wont happen ... cause who is gonna introduce the idea to mgames or ko .. and whos gonna make them do it ... i just thought the idea was worth thinking bout

AciDDreamZz

hey wutz up.....:-)

ya i thought bought that a long long time ago, played WoW myself for bout a year and yes, the auction house was very nice. good money if ya knew how to make the best of it.

human_sin

+1, they should do it us on server 1's too many ppl merchant and i never can find that what im looking for

-GirlNextDoor-

maybe make it a premium feauture ... that way .. they make money on it ... i dont care .. im platinum anyways ... just think it could help alot .. get rid of some lag, etc

Banned

tahts too much work for k2

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

ya sure.. not to flame or anything but... keep dreaming -_-

Banned

90% sure this has been talked about.

Best place to post this would be the official forums.

sime217

maybe make it a premium feauture ... that way .. they make money on it ... i dont care .. im platinum anyways ... just think it could help alot .. get rid of some lag, etc[/b]
    oh ya wonderful, add yet some more gaps between premium/non premium users. arent u a bit egotistical
    what about the people that cannot buy premium? do you care about them or are you just self-centred?

introducing it in the game: fine
    introducing it only for premium members: NOT FINE

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...l=auction+house

its in-game, just been disabled since old KO

most private servers have it, when u go to inn hostess, theres a trading board wehre u can put items up
    but i've never seen it work (in usko or priv servers)[/b]

different games have different ways you can sell items to other players. WoW has the auction house, which yes makes it alot easier to find what your looking for, and KO has merchant

yeh many times this topic has been made i used to make like 500 gold a day on that shit with only a lvl 40 char i just bought and resold shit all day long and won buyouts if runescape had auction house when i played it i'd probly still be playing my 124

deathpwner

i wouldent realy like that i prefer merchanting over night kinda screw up the concept of ko

EvE-Online market system > All

You put your item up for sale at a station... to sell the best you put them at populated stations. If someone looks up that item they can see yours and everyone elses in ohter stations. They can make the choice if they want to spend time flying to a bigger station to get it cheaper or buy yours locally for just a little more.

You can add a lot of items on the market place and they stay there until you take them off. Just add them and go about your business.

Ripper_of_romania

EvE-Online market system > All

You put your item up for sale at a station... to sell the best you put them at populated stations. If someone looks up that item they can see yours and everyone elses in ohter stations. They can make the choice if they want to spend time flying to a bigger station to get it cheaper or buy yours locally for just a little more.

You can add a lot of items on the market place and they stay there until you take them off. Just add them and go about your business.[/b]
    But we can't fly

Well it's pretty awfull I get dc'd whilst merchanting,some1 please fix it -_-

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

But we can't fly [/b]
    Its us(tr)ko, ppl here speedhax where they want to go. Or even better, they use non cooldown lvl 80 light mage skill, on every class.

isnt tat something similar to runecsape's grand exchange.. sum ebay like npc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast