Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Auction House

This is a discussion on Auction House within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Would be nice, but knowing K2, instead of an auction house we would end up with something else...
Page: 2

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Would be nice, but knowing K2, instead of an auction house we would end up with something else

-GirlNextDoor-

prolly true ... its just .. im sick of merchanting .. takes forever ... sometimes you dc due to bug or whatever....

and to the one flaming me about being egocentrical .. YES .. u bet im egocentrical .... i spend 35 $ at least each month on this game .. why shouldnt that allow me to have a cool feauture or 2 that non premmy doesnt have ??? ... as long as it isnt skills , ap and thing like that i gain .... i see no problem in it ... noone forces you to buy premmy ... if an auction house should be implemented .. noone foprces you to get premmy so you can use it .. non premmys can still merchant ...

but as other stated .. its never gonna happen with k2 ... sadly ..

kdoyle

oh ya wonderful, add yet some more gaps between premium/non premium users. arent u a bit egotistical
    what about the people that cannot buy premium? do you care about them or are you just self-centred?

introducing it in the game: fine
    introducing it only for premium members: NOT FINE[/b]
    haha sime you tell them damn straight im a non premmie buyer and that would suck for me...

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

making ko more like wow is just gonna ruin it.
    wow is as boring as a donkeys ass, so would ko become.

-GirlNextDoor-

how would having an auction house ruin the gameplay ???

i agree that wow sucks, but in many aspects they , some of the things they have implemented could work just as well in ko ... if not even make it better .... an auction house will not interfere with the current gameplay and the way the game is played -- simply make it easier to get items sold , find items , get the best price, take away some of the lag for us that dont have a computer with impressive hardware.

again ... it was just a thought ... i would be surprised if they would even consider the idea in k2

an auction house would be great if they could make it without any bugs (impossible for k2)

yah auction house would be great but we r talking about k2 so auction house = dupe dupe dupe n ofc MORE DUPE

Icy

i loved the auction house in WOW it was sometimes useful to get best prices on items, its organized, and you could sell stuff while xping and what not

i think it is what the rental guy they put in supposed to do except you loan it out to people for igc

LeonIV

k2 has taken a few things from other games like the pet system so might be possible in the future they add it

-GirlNextDoor-

does that rental guy thingy even work ?????? --- believe ive tried to figure that one out a few times ithout any solution

Banned

merchant is a good thing, i love it ! you can sell items for hight prises when turks sleeps and you can find items cheap and resell and play whit the market.

i merchant on my laptop when i xp :P

And i dont know what you are thinking about k2 networks but im pretty sure they cant add allot of new features to this game, k2 is the fukkers that host the game and not the ppls that made the game.

phillyfreak

Would be nice, but knowing K2, instead of an auction house we would end up with something else [/b]
    whore house

mammlea2

EvE-Online market system > All

You put your item up for sale at a station... to sell the best you put them at populated stations. If someone looks up that item they can see yours and everyone elses in ohter stations. They can make the choice if they want to spend time flying to a bigger station to get it cheaper or buy yours locally for just a little more.

You can add a lot of items on the market place and they stay there until you take them off. Just add them and go about your business.[/b]
    tps takes 1 sec in ko lol. But yeah, checking same items in every merchant would save a lot of time

it would be nice,i hope k2 can look at this and think about it.

-GirlNextDoor-

wishfull thinking i guess .. but yeah .. it would be nice if it was considered ... i know mgames is the makes of ko .... but with that said ... the host of the game should be able to have something said ....
    i dont think its such a longshot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast