Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Auto-buy

This is a discussion on Auto-buy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dunno if it has been posted before, not very active here nowadays... Basically I went to some noob char and ...
Page: 1

Sustain

Dunno if it has been posted before, not very active here nowadays...

Basically I went to some noob char and put up a merch. I sold cristals, and this guy yqymnds bought it the second I put it in. I was like wtf.

Then I found him near all the merch places, he was naked(useful info). And I tried to test him I went about 100meter away from him and put 1 cristal 100m, he didn't buy it after I put 10m not yet then I put it 1m. He bought it, the very second, I mean instantly like click and BAM(you get the idea). Quite useful hack. Boohoo if ya make mistakes.

I think this is just a coincidence.
    It seems MUCH too complex to actually be a hack.
    It would have to scan all nearby merchants, then OPEN them, DRAG the item, and click OK.

I'm not good with hacks, but that seems to be far too complex to imagine, for me at least.

Sustain

It would have to scan all nearby merchants, then OPEN them, DRAG the item, and click OK.

I'm not good with hacks, but that seems to be far too complex to imagine, for me at least.[/b]
    I have SS to support it. I was like WTF myself. It's true I have no reason to lie.

I'm not good with hacks, but that seems to be far too complex to imagine, for me at least.[/b]
    Well then how would the "autobuyer" be able to buy an item so quick and yet at the same time check the price?

Sustain try and get a video of this guy doing it.

Hey cutie Senior Member

lol u dont know much of hacks

the main reason of hacks is to make the complex action much easier
    so this is a very plaussible hack, but would take shitloads of time to write up the script i think

Sustain

Well then how would the "autobuyer" be able to buy an item so quick and yet at the same time check the price?
    Sustain try and get a video of this guy doing it.[/b]
    I don't have fraps or other programs he is here atm though. Go Akara 3 and test it. Moradon.

What is his name?

Sustain

What is his name?[/b]
    yqymds. At Moradon near stairs 835.588.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

actually have u guys also noticed that if a boss spawn, everyone in eslant go to where the boss spawned? Even if there were no one near?

Last week tk spawned in front of me, no one near, 1 minute later there were 3 partys on tk.....

looks like hax also =)

macro can detect color of pixels but i think its too difficoult to write, but i remember priests who was making pots on macro xD it wasnt easy to write too but they did it

actually have u guys also noticed that if a boss spawn, everyone in eslant go to where the boss spawned? Even if there were no one near?

Last week tk spawned in front of me, no one near, 1 minute later there were 3 partys on tk.....

looks like hax also =)[/b]
    if that party killed tk b4 maybe they could come with timing

macro can detect color of pixels but i think its too difficoult to write, but i remember priests who was making pots on macro xD it wasnt easy to write too but they did it[/b]
    actual "Hacks" dont work like ur macro thingy

take koxp and those hacks as example..

Sustain

Don't fucking discuss is it possible, it's already proven, but discuss how cool it is. You... you pieces of shit.

This place hasn't changed at all. :facepalm

Edit: He changed his place lol(838,611). You can still test it probably. I have no cristals left.

Don't fucking discuss is it possible, it's already proven, but discuss how cool it is. You... you pieces of shit.

This place hasn't changed at all. :facepalm[/b]
    im unsure about how useful that "hack" is.

i mean, rarely i'd buy stuff like gem's to make it fast by a hack.
    and if i want to buy item for my char, i can still talk to the ppl and make it even cheaper.
    you don't know what you can do with just talking(!). u never need to farm a shit if u can talk with the ppl and take the risk of a "bb". Therefore if its some kind of a hack u can click on the item u want to buy + price, it would be only good for some1 that doesnt rly care if he could make it cheaper and for some1 that has NO TIME at all to buy items 1by1

if that party killed tk b4 maybe they could come with timing
    actual "Hacks" dont work like ur macro thingy

take koxp and those hacks as example..[/b]
    yep u can write a script for auto buff... but it can't tell when the party actually needed the buffs

yep u can write a script for auto buff... but it can't tell when the party actually needed the buffs[/b]
    It is on a timer. It knows in 10minutes that the buffs go out... so it can tell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast