Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Auto-buy

This is a discussion on Auto-buy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the auto buff was not 10 mins.. because i tried it on a priest back in logos.. once i delete ...
Page: 2

the auto buff was not 10 mins.. because i tried it on a priest back in logos.. once i delete my buff even if it has 9 mins or w/e left on it.. he would buff me back right away..... tried many times.

and about the hacks... i believe that its very possible.... seeing the types of hacks my friend use for another game... i find that there is no such thing as a "impossible" hack...

Havoc2

the auto buff was not 10 mins.. because i tried it on a priest back in logos.. once i delete my buff even if it has 9 mins or w/e left on it.. he would buff me back right away..... tried many times.
    and about the hacks... i believe that its very possible.... seeing the types of hacks my friend use for another game... i find that there is no such thing as a "impossible" hack...[/b]
    +1, koxp as auto heals involves server side hacks, basically its kosp just better. Kosp was even used by alot of english players. Someone even posted on this forum before a picture of DuWolfy, and in their chat it showed exactly what DuWolfy was wearing, his hp and all. That is what koxp is, it just does that to the entire party and then knows when they are buffed or not. Autobuff only works for a period of levels, after you gather so much hp it stops buffing you.

I knew a turk that had it -.-

Banned

lol wow auto buy ><

xanarchistx

Impossible.. There&#39;s no way you can program something that can check the values of all merchants.
    It would take database hacking to detect when a crystal was in merchant, and databasing k2 is nearly impossible.
    99% of the time, databasing is completely disabled for any highly protected server.. There&#39;s no way, he could know you had crystals or seen them in your merchant and watch it..

I program c++ and there&#39;s absolutely NO WAY you can do this to k2&#39;s database. Without him actually opening the merchant the program has nothing to scan for, there&#39;s no way to program each and every location of a merchant AND make it do it THAT fast to all clients on the server.

Sorry for the rant, but highly impossible.

Not impossible but very unlikely

theres a few programs out that time bosses automatically and will show there spawn as long as ur inside eslant i had a couple ppl on logos showing me it

Banned

ya its hack ... been there for a while but got patched and its private its gay and shitty!!!!
    when they disabled openning the letters while merchant that hack came out cause they gave the merchandist special tag ....basically you put the items name , and the price you want the items , between or lower. they search the merchants tag ....
    also select the distance and since buying items are long range not like Inn or any NPC says " You&#39;re Too Far from Target" or something like that...

anyways I wouldnt worry so much cus i quit this shit and its useless hack .....

bazzeeka

its possible but i imagine it would be as hard as righting a auto loot memory injection in VB on something. and most auto loots come from l33t jap programers.

theres a few programs out that time bosses automatically and will show there spawn as long as ur inside eslant i had a couple ppl on logos showing me it[/b]
    a.q I want it

not realy on topic but i also noticed that theres some auto duffing program out also, i was in moradon arena with clannie and everytime he got AC from me he was instantly maliced, did it about 20 times and was maliced instantly everytime he got AC :/

ownage hax

helnix

Well then how would the "autobuyer" be able to buy an item so quick and yet at the same time check the price?[/b]
    +1
    weird

Sustain

It&#39;s not wierd he probably put 1m as the highest purchasing price.

if that party killed tk b4 maybe they could come with timing
    actual "Hacks" dont work like ur macro thingy

take koxp and those hacks as example..[/b]
    eslant bosses spawn in random spots on random times as far as i know... :S

eslant bosses spawn in random spots on random times as far as i know... :S[/b]

what about boss detector?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast