Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Auto-buy

This is a discussion on Auto-buy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there was a bug at WoW where it makes u able to attack and kill a boss before it respown ...
Page: 3

there was a bug at WoW where it makes u able to attack and kill a boss before it respown by few minutes of his appearing and getting the drop from him but it was stopped after 1 week (Blizzard ftw)

so maybe its kinda related to thing a guy mentioned above about ppl knowing bosses respown places in KO

lol thats nice...even now when prices droping..u just put this shit on and select an item what isnt in merch now and if some1 put it in baaaam u got it...thats like how prices dont go down -.-

actual "Hacks" dont work like ur macro thingy
    take koxp and those hacks as example..[/b]
    1.That make no sense at all..such thing is very very common in basicly any mmorpg.
    2. Koxp is nothing but the simplest and more rudimentary form of macro or "bot" used in this game; Knight Online obviously has no decent cheating community nor decent programmers to develop such script mentioned by the first poster. It is very unlikely but actually possible since he could develop a script to just find a given item ID and buy it, obviously everything else would have to be manually since there isnt coding ID's for characters so he would have to click on the person merchanting. Such thing could be possible but why waste time on an autogem buyer, when you could spend time developing something much easier like a script for priests to make pots. You sir mentioned above that having an auto boss finder wasnt possible..all you need is the ID of the desired boss and you can easily develop a script. Obviously all this sounds pretty simple but it wouldn't actually work or the main reason in which nobody uses it because there isn't any stable bot to actually have it running smooth; There's where the programming skills count the most, not developing the script but developing the program.

macro's can detect color, detect different pixels, move the mouse over to a certain location, click stuff, drag items, press buttons on the keyboard, copy and paste, type stuff, and other things really really fast and accurately, but it can't just scan an entire area right away, i mean it could but it'd take someone who went to college for computer programing or something.

Don't fucking discuss is it possible, it's already proven, but discuss how cool it is. You... you pieces of shit.[/b]
    CALM DOWN THERE SUNSHINE!

theres a few programs out that time bosses automatically and will show there spawn as long as ur inside eslant i had a couple ppl on logos showing me it[/b]

ill give u a free gold prem if you can get me one.. ZOMG THAT'LL BE SO PWNAGE!

send me plz or get ur friends to send me :P...................

WOW.. no wonder... me and a few clannies have always wondered how a boss spawns right infront of us, and within 2 mins 2+ parties of turks are arleady there.....

1bayarea1

ill give u a free gold prem if you can get me one.. ZOMG THAT'LL BE SO PWNAGE!
    send me plz or get ur friends to send me :P...................
    WOW.. no wonder... me and a few clannies have always wondered how a boss spawns right infront of us, and within 2 mins 2+ parties of turks are arleady there.....[/b]
    aint just turks using thses shiits

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Actually there is a serious implication to this... Set it to buy any + chitin shield for 999m and stand by the gate at beginning of wars... Someone put it up on merch in the middle of a big crowd, but "auto-buy" doesn't care if you can't click on them manually...

Dangerous shit to be around.

Likewise set it to buy WE+3, IN+3, ROC+3, etc... there is so often some (probably duper) showing off their shit like that, especially now when coin in harder to get.

lez

happend to me today, some1 bought all my abyss gems as soon as i put them on merch, took less then a second. 4x for 100k so i think its 4 real... be careful what u put in merch...

mammlea2

heavenfire can detect what players are near u just with a click, and town if a player is in ur gmlist, so detecting merchants is possible

Banned

Omg that hack is damn useful :s

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123