Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Auto buy

This is a discussion on Auto buy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It WITHOUT A DOUBT exists... There is no way when you make a full merchant of +7 cleavers in carnac ...
Page: 2

xanarchistx

It WITHOUT A DOUBT exists...

There is no way when you make a full merchant of +7 cleavers in carnac west for 2.75m each that guy buys them all before your merchant message goes off...

The program exists.. How, I don't know. They definately have more sophisticated hacks than most of these KOXP and Speedhack companies, but atleast they know to use them..

jaso

in c-west there ia an autobuyer name is TAKII of something like that. me and a friend tested it with enchants scrolls we could c where he was standing and we set up merch where there was nobody around and as soon as it hit the floor guess who bought it with out moving

i tried it, put lobo in merch for 2 mil, sold within 1.5 seconds. and he was no where in site.

Banned

I don't understand. Most people want to sell their items when they merchant. Who gives a flying fuck if someone is auto buying? It works out better for everyone.

It seems like you guys want to complain about everything.

Someone bought your fang of barkira? Why don't you make a thread and tell us about it.

I don't understand. Most people want to sell their items when they merchant. Who gives a flying fuck if someone is auto buying? It works out better for everyone.

It seems like you guys want to complain about everything.

Someone bought your fang of barkira? Why don't you make a thread and tell us about it.[/b]
    Yup, Have to agree with Moe haha - Don't happen often, Why is people complaining? You should be glad someones auto buying shit you wanna sell.

i seen this quiet a while now mostly when i merchant cheap lupus lobo and lycaon pendant also some other noob stuff someone buys it without even near me i dont complain cause its decent money

SillyHo

Well Moe I guess it makes it impossible for legitimate players of the market to find these "great" deals if there are auto buyers out there. Your sarcasm wore out long ago, try posting something with a bit more wit on it, or some serious dialog.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

It means playing the market is alot harder, unless you do it by trades.

Alhena

Well i think the auto buy thing works like this...

First keep some items in the database which you want to buy....

Then just run the programme and see who seeling the items for the least and buy it.

They keep on auto runnig this programme to check if there is anything more..

Well this theory is kinda rough but i think if their is any programme like this then it is running on this theory.

Advantages : Legit players can also make some profit by this programme.. ( only if the programmers decide to sell the programme )

Disadvantages : Players/Company having this programme control the market pricing they can increase or decrease a price the item whenever they want...

( This makes me think we cannot rule out K2 as a company who wants to control the Market price for our sake or maybe another Profit making plan which is way beyond our understanding )

stonepilot1421

idk if this would work but couldnt you just merch a bunch of useless junk for low prices, he buys it, and his invy gets full and cant buy anymore?
    i think they probably would have thought of that and make it auto inn it but i say its worth a try =)

Banned Senior Member

idk if this would work but couldnt you just merch a bunch of useless junk for low prices, he buys it, and his invy gets full and cant buy anymore?
    i think they probably would have thought of that and make it auto inn it but i say its worth a try =)[/b]
    Not really. He won't autobuy useless junk..Why would he put junk in his autobuying list?

yeah that dude has auto buy i set up merch soon as i hit ok my shit was gone before i could sit down

cl30patra

i think alot of people underestimate the gb companies... this is a serious business to them. if someone can produce hacks and sell them for money why couldnt a gb company produce a program to check merchants im sure there is a way... if a hack for example has all items from data base in it and u can select which items to loot why the heck couldnt they make a program that could check all merchants .... also everyone think that its just a one man program

maybe its alot of random noob mule type characters scattered through moradon and they all are working together and chekcing all the merchants all the time scanning like a grid and there is a few mule type scanning characters that are bots etc... they run in circle and open every merchant etc idk and then the one man is the bank and when he recieve x message from this mule who checks he buys up the item... sure it sound complex but its only 1 answer

if what u do for a living is selling gbs as a business im sure they have adapted ways to make money and this is just a new adaption

probably my solution is too complex i would bet there is a way that they can check all merchants in some way with db acess etc... didnt anyone ever think its a little bit strange for example that mgames takes so long to produce new patches for example and there is always new hacks out etc as soon as patches take place... for one these patches are not new and they are translated to english but what if h34r: and just hear me out

WHAT IF (conspiracy theory) h34r: k2 or mgames or whoever all these gb companies and gold farmers and dupers in shit were just k2 or mgames trying to make a few extra bucks its big business... for example i said in another post about this topic

patch comes make master gems hard to obtain... gb companies new this immediately so they held all farm slots and fked the market so for anyone to buy these master gems u needed a lot of gbs... on new servers there just isnt as much gb out there so guess what u have to buy gbs to master from them... as soon as u purchase the gbs from them they win... then u are paying back the gbs for master gems... then u are consuming the gems to take master... in this way the market never changes people are just as needy for the gems cuz every gem that is sold is then used to make master so the only gems on market are from gb sellers, and gb sellers are selling u the coin to purchase those items... now patch has come to change this ... gb sellers have alot of gb left now they must control market in new way... how can they do this well buying up shits cheap and reselling is one way or controlling the anvil is another... if they buy up every md +1 in merchant no one can make +8s unless u farm them all out urself anyone who made md 8 in old ko knows that shit takes for ever even with new md quests and shit u need a ton of mds to make +8 md ... instead of wasting time farming they just buy up all shit on cheap market and control the market driving the prices on theses items up cuz only they hold them. if they resell for more they make money, if they upgrade them and sell them for a ton of gbs they make money cuz they will sell u those gbs back the cycle doesnt end... also they are getting stronger in all servers and they can make legit farm characters from all the uniques they can afford and they have the time and resources to lvl up a few characters and farm bosses or np or god damn anything in game... they have 1 thing we do not they dont care at all about themselves they are working for a common good which is no one person care about there items they do it all to make money imagine if u had a clan who everyone pooled everything and worked as 1 to complete goals instead of 32 indivuals fucking eachother and scamming clan items etc... they dont need items they are selling the items for real money....

anyways i cant think of more shit to type now :P

rant over :P[/b]
    Are you in some Detective training programme:O

Pretty wild assumptions you made their... Nice!!Write a book on K2 conspiracy

bazzeeka

It goes something like this you can receive all merchant packets[Via Packet Editors/Viewers]these packets contain prices,itemID's, there is your base program search engine for Items in merchants around you.

Its completely possible to then send a buy packet back to the merchanter which has the right price/right item. the packet wouldcontain seller[name],the price, and the itemID.

And you can send packets very fast... so they would be able to buy stuff exemetrly fast. now imagine very intelligent programer with this information they would have no problem making this.

hope this helps you understand the topic a bit more.

Banned Senior Member

It goes something like this you can receive all merchant packets[Via Packet Editors/Viewers]these packets contain prices,itemID's, there is your base program search engine for Items in merchants around you.

Its completely possible to then send a buy packet back to the merchanter which has the right price/right item. the packet wouldcontain seller[name],the price, and the itemID.

And you can send packets very fast... so they would be able to buy stuff exemetrly fast. now imagine very intelligent programer with this information they would have no problem making this.

hope this helps you understand the topic a bit more.[/b]
    I think this is a great explanation even to people with less knowledge about internet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast