Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Auto buy

This is a discussion on Auto buy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The autobuy prog is based on amounts the user sets in. I've merched +1shells for say 2 mil(low end pricing), ...
Page: 3

SpinalTap

The autobuy prog is based on amounts the user sets in. I've merched +1shells for say 2 mil(low end pricing), person who is nowhere in site buys them. I redo my merchant w/ the same shells for 3 mil, no quick sale, throw them back up for 2 mil, same guy, nowhere in site buys all of them as quick as my merch is put up(while i'm on top of someone else so it is difficult to click me)

Well, I know in ares a long time ago (like over an year now), my friend merchanted his IB +7 at the very back of centaurs. I mean this is 100% sure no one is there, and the IB +7 sold instantly. I'm pretty convinced there is an autobuy program out there.

Actually the entire story is, some guy said he'd dupe his IB +7 for him if he merchanted it for 999 mil coins. So to see what would happen, he went and merchanted it in centaurs and BAM no more IB +7.

if the guy is moradon and ur friend was at centaurs it wouldn't work packets should only be sent in that zone and there wouldn't be too much programing needed most of it is already in koxp/sp just the buying part is needed as setting the amount is already done with autolooting even in ko itself lol

Banned

Well Moe I guess it makes it impossible for legitimate players of the market to find these "great" deals if there are auto buyers out there. Your sarcasm wore out long ago, try posting something with a bit more wit on it, or some serious dialog.[/b]
    The buyers need to start clicking faster.

I didn't say the guy was in moradon, I think he was in luferson but I'm not sure.

auto buy gift plz xD i was allways dreaming to go to lunar gate be4 war with something like that xD

h34r:
    i will say this there have been hacks out u could open ur Inn hostess or even anvil from anywhere in game ... this is not even disabled now... without getting into more details u could stand on ur exp slot and loot ur fp+ 5s and mus and upgrade while fking 2 slot dts :P who needs go lufer or mora for upgrade who need to goto town for repot :P even open sundries and repair from ur xp slot... its all about sending the signal for opening these places... u couldnt buy items from these merchants in this time but u could repair and use anvil even repot while on slot... ko obviously doesnt have a range check for all these things so u can open a merchant from any range im guessing to ... im not programmer idk how to explain how that shit work at all but its possible :P

Banned

o.O Think about it people. There was a koxp that could shoot 5 arrows and hit 1 target...there was an ability to Auto-loot and auto NPC drops. You could make a Tyon into a inn hostass. With some coding, anything is possible.

With the right knowledge, and motivation (financial obviously) stuffs gonna get hacked. There are people smart enough to make a game like this 7 years ago, so of course there's people smart enough to manipulate it now.

Programmers found a way to sell the original koxp for profit. Gold farmers found a way to farm gems with bots and manipulate the market. So this "auto-purchase" doesn't seem that far fetched to me.

Banned

o.O Think about it people. There was a koxp that could shoot 5 arrows and hit 1 target...there was an ability to Auto-loot and auto NPC drops. You could make a Tyon into a inn hostass. With some coding, anything is possible.

With the right knowledge, and motivation (financial obviously) stuffs gonna get hacked. There are people smart enough to make a game like this 7 years ago, so of course there's people smart enough to manipulate it now.

Programmers found a way to sell the original koxp for profit. Gold farmers found a way to farm gems with bots and manipulate the market. So this "auto-purchase" doesn't seem that far fetched to me.[/b]
    you mean kosp? koxp was hacked. kosp sold the program to koxp - so the rumour is.

I am surprised people forgot about kosp - the original chinese asshole.

I doubt kosp was sold to koxp considering how awesome kosp was and how bugged koxp was.

Banned

I doubt kosp was sold to koxp considering how awesome kosp was and how bugged koxp was.[/b]
    Well, usually when something is sold means that the person who sold it has no incentive to maintain it. That explains the bugs?

SillyHo

Not too mention if I was the hacker, I wouldnt sell my best shit unless I had to. Make a watered down version and if they still want to pay top dollar so be it.

I don't understand. Most people want to sell their items when they merchant. Who gives a flying fuck if someone is auto buying? It works out better for everyone.

It seems like you guys want to complain about everything.

Someone bought your fang of barkira? Why don't you make a thread and tell us about it.[/b]
    maybe you havent heard of some people "merchanting"? Buying low selling high? me and a few friends on pathos earned shitloads through buying mispriced items. And if someone is autobuying than it'll almost impossible? And basically the person would be able to control the whole market for certain items?

it doesnt work out better for everyone, maybe works good for the sellers, but definately not the buyers.

Are you in some Detective training programme:O

Pretty wild assumptions you made their... Nice!!Write a book on K2 conspiracy [/b]
    hey man im a chef... not detective but im looking at things with perspective only... take a step back and realize there is alot of money changing hands every day and k2 doesnt even attempt to stop the gb sellers go onto any server at any time and u can see them spamm up chat yelling goto xyzblahblah.com for the cheapest gbs... if k2 would care at all they would keep a gm in moradon all day just to ban those yellers, and then trace back the ip and bann all the related ips driving the gb sellers out of business.. plainly and simply k2 does not care cuz they are still making money. k2 tries to put the least money possible back into the game... if u noticed they outsourced all the customer service reps, now they are people in india who do all the customer service shit to save money. part of the problem is k2 does not own knight online or have the power to change anything they only own the license to operate a english version of the game. i would bet they dont even have any programmers coders or anything at k2 is only a shell company which owns the rights and they hire people to do everything for them, seeing they only care about making money for themselves they hire the cheapest people they can find... leading to errors and corruption or just plain stupidity.

on topic

im sure their can be a auto buy program the more i think about it... cuz when u open ur merchant stall u send a message to the server side at k2 and it says the items u put to merchant and all their prices , so everyone else can see it but first the signal must goto the db ... when u send this signal im guessing the auto buy program detects the items u put to merchant and their price

the auto buyer has a list of probably mostly stackable items and a price to buy them at... if u set the price below this it buys them instantly. for me this seems a very simple problem to solve... imagine a gm logs in because people complain of this problem
    for example every tail of lesath etc is bought up under 2m gm has 200 tails of lesath her merchant all of them in one time for 1.9 m auto buy program buys up all this item and bam he is got this bug so u cant dupe ... if u have over 200 of a stackable u cant trade merchant buy blah blah... so this idiot is stuck with all these items and he cant do anything now till next maintence then gm just bann him or leave him bugged :P

also i been thinking about how people lately been convinced there is anvil bug due to the large amount of +9 high class items coming out... what if gb sellers are just using their program to buy up every shell +1 that is cheap and then upgrading like mad they can sell a + 9 shell for way more then the gbs they needed to make this item... a turkish friend of mine bought +9 hb at akara he said to me i bought from a korean man... i think he was gb seller... how the fk can u make hb 9 on akara how old is akara i cant even remember but its not old... there shouldnt be enough even +8 hb available to make a +9 but yet i have seen this item also when he bought the +9 hb the man said ooh u want shell set 9 ok ill give u good deal u are good buyer and now he has full shell 9 set + hb9 ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123