Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Auto minor heal gayish

This is a discussion on Auto minor heal gayish within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow so many so call "pro" have the shameless face to post their pk video online. I just finish watching ...
Page: 1

Bix

Wow so many so call "pro" have the shameless face to post their pk video online. I just finish watching a few assassin pk video and let me tell ya. Go to you tube and search knight online. Look at Veronica mar aka outlawzbr pk video. Many noobs comment wow etc and yet no one point out the fact that he is auto minor healing like all the other fucking assassin cheaters.They get minor heal continuosly and yet their mana bar stay at the same position. minor heal cost 100 mana and at the rate of spamming, it should deplete your mana bar continuosly even when u spam soul pot. Sad when u ask them if they use heal pot and they said they just use soul pot and minor heal.

Aziznow

Link us to the video.

who cares if they hack , there is who plays for fun and gays who use hacks just because they dont have skill

Aziznow

Silent1313

are u talking about why doesnt the mana bar go down on his hp / mana bar? ( correct me if im wrong) its because of the fraps does that to everyone

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

well probably im wrong but, when u spam minor heal, only the numbers will drop but not the blue bar, so when u pot it looks like the mana never drops

Willows

Yeah, flawless minor heal = mp bar doesn't drop

Of course, it'd be much easier to macro that than actually do it O_o

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

if it were in better quality you could see the numbers dropping and rising

Banned

u just found out that turks dont try to hide their hacks on youtube?

sh1vas

ffs just make your own rogue and see. get 2000 mana it doesnt move until you slow down or stop.
    but yea there is alot of MH scripts out there, but flaming someone cuz of grafik stuff is just not right.

on ronark a whole clan can minorheal like it was nothing, that i question. but still aslong as you know u are a good player and you dont cheat thats good enuf, if you cheat and brag about how good you are then you just need to see a doctor or something.

did you ever run fraps or game cam with usko open? ko is a process hog as it is then add either one of the movie making programs u have lag fest and the bars dont go down so fast in the video u talked about too his manna bar gos down if you are over say 62 and have 22xx manna its not hard to keep ur manna up just gogogo spam manna and minor unless u get mana drained or take a coffee break your fine

Sustain

WTFucking noob thread wtf how noob can ppl be?

Banned Senior Member

You do know right that the mana ( the numbers ) goes down but it takes a long time for the actual mana to go down? It's just like when you 1v1 someone, and their HP bar only moves maybe once every 2-4 seconds. Watch any rogue who knows how to minor heal combo, same stuff happens in my vids

Edit: Just watched my 1v1 against Ghostface, it took 29 seconds before either my HP or Mana bar moved ( and it was very little ) My HP was around 50-60% for most of the fight, but on the bar it was at about 90%, and the mana was anywhere from 1000-2000, but the amount it showed on my bar was around 3400

Sustain

Link pls, I haven't seen ya in vs with ghost link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned Senior Member

http://host454.ipowerweb.com/~bloodzon/pha...hantomMovie.wmv

I never uploaded that one to Youtube due to the size/length

That one there is also my last movie I ever made

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast