Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

automatic DC

This is a discussion on automatic DC within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everytime i log on.. if character data takes a long time to load.. i wil get booted from game.. like ...
Page: 1

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Default automatic DC

everytime i log on.. if character data takes a long time to load.. i wil get booted from game.. like after character data gets to 99%, it will just close, showing the pic off when u log off and in a bit.. KO is closed.. usually the 2nd time i log on the char data will go faster and it'll load perfectly fine.. lats time when the server had a mantiance, my game loads PERFECTLY.. now it is back to the same problem after the servers went down rescently.. i tried installing KO and restarting my comp but the problem still comes back.. got any ideas on why this is happening or any soultions?

Sustain

It happens often to me too :S

narinn114

lol means u didnt have a proper conection to k2 db first time i thought i was hacked andi was like wtf lol cuz i couldnt conect no prem -.-

CorpseOfDeath

Default blah

same problem here aswell.
    freakin annoying

it occurs when u dont have premium.

Reinhard

Originally posted by Chemical
    Stop saying shit w/o knowing, i have gold premium and it happens.

It used to happen to me after rofd, 2nd time i connected it went ok and after server restarts first time i connnct i got dc again too pfft.

Then there was a time i could connect very good then it came back again for the very 2nd time >.<

Anyone knows what da fFUCK is it

Sustain

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chemical
    Stop saying shit w/o knowing, i have gold premium and it happens.

It used to happen to me after rofd, 2nd time i connected it went ok and after server restarts first time i connnct i got dc again too pfft.

Then there was a time i could connect very good then it came back again for the very 2nd time >.<

Anyone knows what da fFUCK is it[/b]
    ITS FUCKING K2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!XTRAP FUCK K2 FUCK!!!!!!!!

yea... some energy wasting...yea

T-Mac

i had that prob too...i did format and it didnt help me either.

then i uninstalled my Norton and installed Nod32 and the game is working great.

i think norton is shit =]

TimtoN_

Originally posted by T-Mac
    i had that prob too...i did format and it didnt help me either.

then i uninstalled my Norton and installed Nod32 and the game is working great.

i think norton is shit =]
    Yup, Norton sucks, get NOD32

same shit happens to me..i posted a thread about this a while back no help there either

T-Mac

guy's i've uploaded NOD32 antivirus

there a file that explain what to do in the installing

link: http://rapidshare.de/files/34561796/Nod32.rar.html

np =]

DontBanMe

should just download it from the real site <_<

T-Mac

Originally posted by DontBanMe
    should just download it from the real site <_<

it's not free..

do what ever u want...i tried to help.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

the gay thing is that last time my game was runinng so fast and perfectly fine.. den after the server restart 1 day.. this shit came back.. SUM1 STOP IT

if ur gold preium and u got this problem.. talk to k2 about it.. u pay for the game.. they will help u and den tell us how they fix it xD

Azrhaidia

yeah, hapens to me all the time......xtrasp fail...xtrap fail.....yay log in, char select, server select...loading, loading, forever loading....ok, to char info....still loading.....shit dc...xtrap fail....and so on
    i have gold premium and it irritates the shit out of me that i pay for this, and then have to fear switching servers for events (if i get logged in at all)

zzzz :wacko:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast