Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

automatic DC

This is a discussion on automatic DC within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Azrhaidia yeah, hapens to me all the time......xtrasp fail...xtrap fail.....yay log in, char select, server select...loading, loading, ...
Page: 2

T-Mac

Originally posted by Azrhaidia
    yeah, hapens to me all the time......xtrasp fail...xtrap fail.....yay log in, char select, server select...loading, loading, forever loading....ok, to char info....still loading.....shit dc...xtrap fail....and so on
    i have gold premium and it irritates the shit out of me that i pay for this, and then have to fear switching servers for events (if i get logged in at all)

zzzz *:wacko:
    quit norton move to NOD32....

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chemical
    it occurs when u dont have premium.
    Stop saying shit w/o knowing, i have gold premium and it happens.

It used to happen to me after rofd, 2nd time i connected it went ok and after server restarts first time i connnct i got dc again too pfft.

Then there was a time i could connect very good then it came back again for the very 2nd time >.<

Anyone knows what da fFUCK is it[/b]
    it used to happen when u had like 1 day left of premium. ur client crashed at 10% information

stop saying shit w/o knowing.

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chemical
    Stop saying shit w/o knowing, i have gold premium and it happens.

It used to happen to me after rofd, 2nd time i connected it went ok and after server restarts first time i connnct i got dc again too pfft.

Then there was a time i could connect very good then it came back again for the very 2nd time >.<

Anyone knows what da fFUCK is it[/b]
    saying shit w/o knowing? I've know over 15 people with that problem, connecting to a server and then they get in, and they get all excited but when they load information their game crashes, and NONE OF THEM HAS PREMIUM.

DeathInTheNight

We all getting K2ed.
    I get dced everyday ingame and my account frozen for 4-8 fukin hours

Reinhard

Originally posted by Arca_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arca_)</div>
    Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)
    Originally posted by Chemical
    bla blah t[/b]
    it used to happen when u had like 1 day left of premium. ur client crashed at 10% information

stop saying shit w/o knowing.[/b]

He said when u dont have premium not when u have 1 day left of premium. Read before you post.

-----

Originally posted by Chemical
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chemical

blah blah

saying shit w/o knowing? I've know over 15 people with that problem, connecting to a server and then they get in, and they get all excited but when they load information their game crashes, and NONE OF THEM HAS PREMIUM.
    [/quote]

Well i have gold premium and it happens too in conclution it happens to premium ppl too. aye

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

TO FIX THE 10% PROBLEM ALL YOU DO IS DELETE ALL TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES AND COOKIES AND ITZ ALL GOOD~ ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12