New Idea- KO Clan Battle Tournament

This is a discussion on New Idea- KO Clan Battle Tournament within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm just wondering.. how come after all these years of KO.. there's hasn't been a official "clan" tournament.. i think ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Default New Idea- KO Clan Battle Tournament

i'm just wondering.. how come after all these years of KO.. there's hasn't been a official "clan" tournament.. i think we should have one which if official and orgasnised by k2 and there'll be rewards for the clan who wins(GOOD rewards.. like mebbe a cs or something xD).

some ideas would be:

1) individual battles (send a clan representative)
    2) x.vs.x clan battle(where x stands for a number from 2-8)
    3) class individual battles (warrior vs warrior bp vs bp u get the idea)

ofc there'll be rules, basic stuff like
    1) no acid pot
    2) no massive in 1v1 for bp (since if its allowed every top clan will send a lvl 70 bp)
    3) no talia (dunno about weapon def..)

tournament should be in a ladder format.. like. lets say if they allow the top 10 clans of diez to join.

EXAMPLE(diez):
    KilledBy, NewOrder, Tormentors, AHM, Outkasted, Just4Fun(?not sure), Oblivion, Eternity

so it'l be like
    KilledBy VS. NewOrder->(winnerA)
    Tormentors VS AHM->(winnerB)
    Outkasted VS. Just4fun->(winnerC)
    Oblivion VS. Eternity->(winnerD)

so yea WinnerAvsWinnerB and WinnerCvs WinnerD k u get the idea >_<

thinkt hat would be fun for 8v8
    h43r: esp. if there're no limits as to how the 8v8s can be formed (imagine 3 subsiders in a clan party. or maybe the other clan retaliates with a group of 7 mages n 1 full healer, lol. in that case subsider = shit xD)

well in any case, there'll be alot of combinations and possiblities, i think its pretty exciting. what do you guys think? h43r:

/end blabber.

Hypnos

If there were to be offical clan battles, anything should go. It would be too hard to catch someone "cheating". Also then, you have limited bitching afterwards.

Although I would worry about people pulling a "Tez" and spaming 50% abyss pots.

Shouldn't need K2's help to get something like this started.

yea but nobody's gonna organise a event like this and give away a good drop like a cs :lol: only person who can do that is a gm... so yea :/

n i just wana see 8v8s.. could care less about the 1v1 tbh.

Instead of a CS, make it just cash. Last time i logged in (admitidly that was 3-4 weeks ago to help dah xp), prices were at a all time low. Have everyone contribute like 5-10m per person for 8v8 and have clans put in 100m or something then do it winner take all style with the ladder format you were talking about.

_madyb_

nice idea fro a gay person :P would be cool i like this idea :P...Tormy OwnS: P

liquid1

high lvl babashopper for teh win?

Originally posted by Shurt
    Instead of a CS, make it just cash. Last time i logged in (admitidly that was 3-4 weeks ago to help dah xp), prices were at a all time low. Have everyone contribute like 5-10m per person for 8v8 and have clans put in 100m or something then do it winner take all style with the ladder format you were talking about.
    100m is too little.. maybe 1b for a clan... i mean imagine if the winner(a whole clan) takes off 1b.. splits it among the entire clan thats like 20-30m for each person lol <_<

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Default Re: New Idea- KO Clan Battle Tournament

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    i'm just wondering.. how come after all these years of KO.. there's hasn't been a official "clan" tournament.. i think we should have one which if official and orgasnised by k2 and there'll be rewards for the clan who wins(GOOD rewards.. like mebbe a cs or something xD). *

some ideas would be:

1) individual battles (send a clan representative)
    2) x.vs.x clan battle(where x stands for a number from 2-8)
    3) class individual battles (warrior vs warrior bp vs bp u get the idea)

ofc there'll be rules, basic stuff like
    1) no acid pot
    2) no massive in 1v1 for bp (since if its allowed every top clan will send a lvl 70 bp)
    3) no talia (dunno about weapon def..)

tournament should be in a ladder format.. like. lets say if they allow the top 10 clans of diez to join.

EXAMPLE(diez):
    KilledBy, NewOrder, Tormentors, AHM, Outkasted, Just4Fun(?not sure), Oblivion, Eternity

so it'l be like *
    KilledBy VS. NewOrder->(winnerA)
    Tormentors VS AHM->(winnerB)
    Outkasted VS. Just4fun->(winnerC)
    Oblivion VS. Eternity->(winnerD)

so yea WinnerAvsWinnerB and WinnerCvs WinnerD k u get the idea >_<

thinkt hat would be fun for 8v8 *
    *h43r: *esp. if there're no limits as to how the 8v8s can be formed (imagine 3 subsiders in a clan party. or maybe the other clan retaliates with a group of 7 mages n 1 full healer, lol. in that case *subsider = shit xD)

well in any case, there'll be alot of combinations and possiblities, i think its pretty exciting. what do you guys think? *h43r: *

/end blabber.
    brilliant, but who's gonna donate a CS for the winner ? haha

thats why i hope it'l be official. gms can create anything anyway -_-

idefix

i think the money idea would be GREAT, that every clan puts in 1b for getting the right to take part in the tournament, and the winning clan takes all money lol. but then there'll be some gayass noobs who go attack the people who take part in the tournament. so there should be some lvl 999999999 guy with a raptor +9999999 and 1hits any1 else who enters arena except the tournament organizer and 8ppl from each clan.

SiegeR

at First tell k2 to release scroll trade

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I think there is clan war implanted to KE. There are those statues infont of arena. In japko there are all those things actually working that are in KE. Instead of fixing KE K2 gets ice age -_-