Average?

This is a discussion on Average? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just tried upgrading some paper stuff today for priest, and I've never had horrible luck like this. My average was ...
Page: 1

iKilledLincoln

Default Average?

Just tried upgrading some paper stuff today for priest, and I've never had horrible luck like this. My average was just over 5 +6's out of almost a full inventory of +1 and 3 +7's out of 15 +6's. Has anyone else noticed that going to 6 and 7 is considerably harder than it used to be? Dunno if it's just my bad luck or if they changed something...

NeedForSpeed

maybe bad luck for me seems good luck getting alot of 7s..

iKilledLincoln

wish i had luck like you . gone through 3 full inventories of +1's and I have 8 +7's right now...

Ayman4u

burnt 10 shells warrior going to +5 to +6 mostly

saved them for looooooong time and now bb

got only 1 shell pauldron to +6

Xela

Default Re: Average?

Originally posted by iKilledLincoln
    Just tried upgrading some paper stuff today for priest, and I've never had horrible luck like this. *My average was just over 5 +6's out of almost a full inventory of +1 and 3 +7's out of 15 +6's. *Has anyone else noticed that going to 6 and 7 is considerably harder than it used to be? *Dunno if it's just my bad luck or if they changed something...
    buy them if you're not lucky and not patient
    cost like 50m on ARES so 250m for all parts

ViSeH

Made shell gaunlets today reversed +1-5

iwanttopk

made destryer to +6-+7 with flame dmg already on it lol

Kik0

Where the hell did all the destroyers come from? I can't recall there being that many around pre-FD :/