Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

avoiding 4 stones , quick answer pls

This is a discussion on avoiding 4 stones , quick answer pls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just dont macro, then you wont get 4stoned...
Page: 2

just dont macro, then you wont get 4stoned

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by KrepiN
    just what i ws thinking

what is this the "how can i macro and not get 4 stoned a billion times" thread?

Vert

i've been rezzed with stones in the trash

This one worked back on KO for sure, no idea about KE/ROFD.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Makaveli
    its almost lik 10stone

but beter than get 4 stoned 7 times =/ and then pushin ok
    macro much? rofl

Dread

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Makaveli
    its almost lik 10stone

macro much? rofl[/b]

use commensense much?

fucking retard its common sense, you dont need to macro to know this. :rollseyes:

Pwner4Last

Yeah some fucktard lured a dire wolf on me while i was leeching cursed, i had 1k hp left when i got back tho, but anyway, no point in leeching unless u leech for like 15 hours

Havvk

when i go sleep i leave it in bellua near to the guards,so if they lure on me,guards hit the mob,but
    is worthless,shit ppl is everywhere they lured on me,when i woke up i came turn on the screen and i
    had 7hp FTW... my lovely shield saved my ass... ^_^ is a risky game

Speed

Originally posted by KrepiN
    get a life please bitch ? i lvld legit 1-70 and im a warrior

and yes i found that asga spot really way up in the mountain where no one can lure , so i just leeched of gobble there overnight

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Dread+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dread)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Makaveli

its almost lik 10stone

macro much? rofl

use commensense much?

fucking retard its common sense, you dont need to macro to know this. :rollseyes:[/b]
    lol think a bit haha

If you are playing normally, you die, and you get a ress. IF a random person resses you 4 stones, then you cry a bit and move on. The only possibility for you to be 4 stoned ressed continuously is if you are afk. Now how many of you go afk on in XP spots? Not many...if you do, you are an idiot. The only reason you will be afk in an xp spot is because you are macroing and you get lured on by moi and ressed by my friend and repeat lol.

some people cant think more than one move ahead lol

You are being incredibly presumptuous tuna, and you are most probably wrong. Did it not occur to you that many people want to leech gobble XP while they afk/sleep without being lured on? I know i did that last night. Sit near the haybails outside bellua, thats the only safe spot. I only put 4 stones on my char when i do it, because chances are i wont need them, and if i do die, they cannot repeat res me. The xp gained from gobble is much higher than any loss anyway.

Speed

in case u havent noticed gobbles spawn in places where its actually not safe to stay AFK , so if i leave overnight my char there leeching off gobble does that make me a macroer ? lol people think before u make a fool of yourself

i asked this because i saw many ppl luring golems on gobble AFKers , i saw dead ppl in piana asga and raiba and i waited to avoid gettin rezzed by some 10 year old turk that think its funny to get expd

like i said , i left my char with 200 stones and i didnt care cause i know for a fact that im not macroing and im WAY WAY up in a mountain where no monster can reach there and i still get the gobble blessing

Nigglet

actually best spot i think is linart/linate w/e its suppose to be now a days,,, and hide on the right hill behind the rocks. No one ever sees you there but not people will probably look back there since i said it haha. ENJOY

Take your stones and push L open letter, drag stones there... pretty sure that works not 100% sure though everytime i did it i never died to get to test it lol

i think ill try ur asga thing later.. howd u get up the hill btw cuz im kinda lazy to try myself
    pm me or smth if u dun wanna post lol

Speed

just climb the mountain right when u leave asga , its the left side mountain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12