Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Avr. NP per month

This is a discussion on Avr. NP per month within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh ok, never mind. I'm doing 70 myself, I'm more hardcore than you :P (or more crazy)...
Page: 6

Yun_Yuuzhan

Oh ok, never mind. I'm doing 70 myself, I'm more hardcore than you :P (or more crazy)

Doc

Yep theres a big human party waiting for you Sotong m8

At cardinals

Erian

Originally posted by phantomlink
    i'm at 111k np this month atm, but also havn't been pk'ing as much cause of the scroll's not being able to be traded. *For the past few months usually it's 100-160k a month *but I was also lvling 1-1.5 lvls a month with that as well. *We'll see what happens, but I'll have 1m np before summer is over at least
    im doing all the pk and lvling you fag <_< <_< <_<

Doc

Originally posted by Erian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Erian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    i'm at 111k np this month atm, but also havn't been pk'ing as much cause of the scroll's not being able to be traded. *For the past few months usually it's 100-160k a month *but I was also lvling 1-1.5 lvls a month with that as well. *We'll see what happens, but I'll have 1m np before summer is over at least
    im doing all the pk and lvling you fag <_< <_< <_<[/b]
    Erian you really need to go get a nice video and settle down with a box of kleenex step away from the PC dude just do it. :blink:

TunaFishyMe

he uses those kleenex while kill trolls h43r:

Yeah our time zones almost opposite so it works out well. He does more xp than me thats for sure, I don't have the time of day he does. :lol: I still try and get 5-10% a day if possible.. really hard to do in turk time zone and when k2 decides to take servers down, cava has the luxury of servers less full xD

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Doc
    Yep theres a big human party waiting for you Sotong m8

At cardinals
    a.q, no more invs for ur mage!

wako0

Default Re: Avr. NP per month

Originally posted by ub3rslart+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ub3rslart)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wako0
    for all those hard core pkers, whats ur avrg np per month?

dont come saying oh i make 300k if you dun have proof <_< *

You said average, Thats clearly the highest u have done before, So not an average[/b]
    this is my first month with this char so thats what ive made, il poste the next month im sure i can make more since i was lvling to 65 part of this month

Zparda

1.250 Np's for scroll was my best

Regular time i was playing was 10 hour's. Using math's will be like 12x30 = 360k Month on the best month. And with all bad things and boss hunt will be like 320 or smthg :rollseyes:

Malavon

well , while i was still playing (came back now , but still don't know if ill play this game or not) i was doing like 25-30 k per month.

Decent :P

Mitch

Originally posted by Private
    i get bout 100 k if im 1 on 1 most *

but when im going to make np i get on average 50 k a day (aiming mages and exp partys)
    1,500,000 each month? wow

Originally posted by phantomlink
    a few people in the clan are doing 15-30% a day at 66+....

Troll spawn is ours for past 3 days bitches
    leech party pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by 0000000
    30-40k
    Oh really? What's your total NP, dearie? The math doesn't really work out, does it. I know math isn't your forte, but try.

before i was making anywhere from 60k to 150k per month. Last few months i make 30-40k on average. I assume the topic starter wants my recent average and not my average from 1 year ago.

If you consider i started pking in November 2004, and i have 1.48million np, it shows that my maths is perfectly fine, unlike yours. Maybe you should worry about your own np and stop being a pedantic sod.

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by 0000000
    before i was making anywhere from 60k to 150k per month. Last few months i make 30-40k on average. I assume the topic starter wants my recent average and not my average from 1 year ago. *

If you consider i started pking in November 2004, and i have 1.48million np, it shows that my maths is perfectly fine, unlike yours. Maybe you should worry about your own np and stop being a pedantic sod.
    Zero likes to acid pot people he can't kill.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast