Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Avr. NP per month

This is a discussion on Avr. NP per month within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i like to acid pot people who get upset and cry about it afterwards, because its funny. Im not the ...
Page: 7

i like to acid pot people who get upset and cry about it afterwards, because its funny. Im not the one transferred to karus because i got owned every day as human

Banned

Back in the days of my dual stetilo +9s on olympia, made like 5-7k a war...pked few hours in cz, never hardcored except 1 week where I made like 30k np in 7 - 10 days or somthing (all in a party of 4-6)

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by 0000000
    before i was making anywhere from 60k to 150k per month. Last few months i make 30-40k on average. I assume the topic starter wants my recent average and not my average from 1 year ago. *

If you consider i started pking in November 2004, and i have 1.48million np, it shows that my maths is perfectly fine, unlike yours. Maybe you should worry about your own np and stop being a pedantic sod.
    November 2004 to june 2006 is 20 months, 1.480.000 divided by 20 gives an average of 74k. 30-40k is just a few thousand shy of 74, as you can see. How you can claim that your math is perfectly fine after this is beyond me, and I wasn't really aware of the fact that astrophysicists are held to lesser scrutiny than twelve-year-olds. The title, as well as the question, clearly asks for the "average monthly NP", not the "NP this month" or the "average NP the past two months", if you meant your average np over the past two or three months, you could have said so. As far as worrying about my own np goes -- seeing how it's something I don't give an iota of a damn about, I don't see a reason to.

carso

good old futile, always finding those little things to make him feel like he has a big penis.

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    before i was making anywhere from 60k to 150k per month. Last few months i make 30-40k on average. I assume the topic starter wants my recent average and not my average from 1 year ago. *

If you consider i started pking in November 2004, and i have 1.48million np, it shows that my maths is perfectly fine, unlike yours. Maybe you should worry about your own np and stop being a pedantic sod.
    November 2004 to june 2006 is 20 months, 1.480.000 divided by 20 gives an average of 74k. 30-40k is just a few thousand shy of 74, as you can see. How you can claim that your math is perfectly fine after this is beyond me, and I wasn't really aware of the fact that astrophysicists are held to lesser scrutiny than twelve-year-olds. The title, as well as the question, clearly asks for the "average monthly NP", not the "NP this month" or the "average NP the past two months", if you meant your average np over the past two or three months, you could have said so. As far as worrying about my own np goes -- seeing how it's something I don't give an iota of a damn about, I don't see a reason to.[/b]
    Why do you care so much? It's not like he is overstating his gains, he's actually understating them...

you are a fucking idiot futile, i clearly stated that last year i was making around 100k a month, usually more, and last 5 months or so its been 30-40k max. That is why it averages at about 70k over a 18month period...

Now the topic starter was not asking for total monthly / months, he was asking how much people get every month at the moment on average. Stop being a fucking dumb TROLL. god youre a twat. i get sick of having to constantly shoot down your lame attempts at flaming.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by carso
    good old futile, always finding those little things to make him feel like he has a big penis.
    Actually, I can verify the size of my humongous penis by peeking into my pants. Come on carso. Touch it. Just touch it. You know you want to.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by DannyTheMan
    Highest made in 4 scrolls (aka 2 hours) was 6k...

<3 DJinn
    lol at sign/pic I havent seen so many white kids trying to have soul since I left Detroit in 1987. lmao

Mental_Anguish

Currently only 8- 10k doing just lunar wars. I mostly exping. I don't have anywhere near the gear or skill to compete with some of the big dogs in cz.

c0uDzZ

on average 90k, but since scrolls are untradable, 74k this month and not rising

max np in 1 day is 26k, 16 sets of scroll used, 9k np in the first war where my side got nation ap bonus , 5k in the war at the night, bugged war at olympia 3, full of noobs, 6k :wub: , rest spent in cz, 6k

armand0

Originally posted by hej+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hej)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    my bests
    19.5k in 1.5 hour
    about 250-300k in a month
    1.2m total atm with 100k+ this month

i dont think any1 can get close to kunt's np, 550k in a month with 3.5m total (as i heard)
    But that is ~4.5kills / min solo how is that possible.

Usually go around -1k, its hell to go solo as warrior when you cant cure
    (this month ~15k)[/b]
    i didnt say i was solo, it was during human invasion

Banned

Originally posted by Pikkan

Beat it ;o
    owned ^_^ ... hardcore pk this month,just got 70,but last days had no scrolls

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567