Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

BE AWARE ! GIGAS GETS BUGGED !

This is a discussion on BE AWARE ! GIGAS GETS BUGGED ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lets all hope dupe isnt back....
Page: 4

Lets all hope dupe isnt back.

Banned

Shit maan that sucks...Is the ap difference between Light and Ice big?

Talos_AttackeR

for ppl who is TOO BLIND TO READ .. i said i EQUIPED IT !! as i was USING IT .. i went to the arena HIT PPL WITH IT .. i was late for bdw so i relog and KAMBOUM !! it's glacier .. some ppl meantioned it happned to them .. and no he didnt put the light giga and then canceled and swtiched .. that almost the oldest trick after the revers visual bug one .. and yes the guy above me :P yes it HUGE deff...

Zaczaco11

I CHECKED IT !! FFS PPL IAM NOT STUPID ! i feel stupid to answer more stupid questions .. a.q[/b]
    you obviously are. dont you play with personal tbl edits (+9 chit, small shield into chitin sheild ect..) probably that fuked you. the stats can't just change. i'd say you got scammed hardcore son. an item cant just change on server switch k2 is to stupid to be able to fuk something like that up. you shoulda noticed the lower stats and ap right away. ty for warn but i dont think we have to worry about it.

who exactly said it happened to them? SeXy was talking about the same scam if im not mistaken.

Zxenke

you obviously are. dont you play with personal tbl edits (+9 chit, small shield into chitin sheild ect..) probably that fuked you. the stats can't just change. i'd say you got scammed hardcore son. an item cant just change on server switch k2 is to stupid to be able to fuk something like that up. you shoulda noticed the lower stats and ap right away. ty for warn but i dont think we have to worry about it.

who exactly said it happened to them? SeXy was talking about the same scam if im not mistaken.[/b]
    If that were the case, it wouldn't have said "lightning" on the weapon stats and it would have still shown lightning even after relogging. Since it doesn't look like he messed with the GFX files, it is possible it is something else. I don't know how it happened, but I think it had to do with the other person and possibly their table files. If they guessed the right table files (if you did not know, there are multiple table files named random stuff. The one that says item_org_1.tbl is NOT the table file that affects the items in game. It is one of the other table files that were renamed.), they may have been able to temporarily edit an item, one that would revert when it was out of the "range" of the host's (original owner's) table files. I'm throwing this out there as an idea since we all know items edited with the table files are changed for everyone, not just the owner.

If that were the case, it wouldn't have said "lightning" on the weapon stats and it would have still shown lightning even after relogging. Since it doesn't look like he messed with the GFX files, it is possible it is something else. I don't know how it happened, but I think it had to do with the other person and possibly their table files. If they guessed the right table files (if you did not know, there are multiple table files named random stuff. The one that says item_org_1.tbl is NOT the table file that affects the items in game. It is one of the other table files that were renamed.), they may have been able to temporarily edit an item, one that would revert when it was out of the "range" of the host's (original owner's) table files. I'm throwing this out there as an idea since we all know items edited with the table files are changed for everyone, not just the owner.[/b]
    the table edits are client side

he's just a dumbass.

Zaczaco11

i think he's saying after relog all the stats names and so on switched. i dont think it says lightning anymore and i dont think it has any of the bonuses a light giga has now. if so he should post SS.

mammlea2

this topic served its purpose, time to close it

Zxenke

the table edits are client side

he's just a dumbass.[/b]
    mm, yea, they are all client side, but I still think they can affect everyone. Graphics, no, since those are read by the client only and not the server. The table files are read by the server. I know from my experience in private servers, people have used table files to edit stuff so they either had amazing weapons (harder to do than skill edit) or edited skills so they attacked faster. If it were the case for only owner, then these wouldn't make sense.

for ppl who is TOO BLIND TO READ .. i said i EQUIPED IT !! as i was USING IT .. i went to the arena HIT PPL WITH IT .. i was late for bdw so i relog and KAMBOUM !! it's glacier .. some ppl meantioned it happned to them .. and no he didnt put the light giga and then canceled and swtiched .. that almost the oldest trick after the revers visual bug one .. and yes the guy above me :P yes it HUGE deff...[/b]
    We know exactly what you said, your just too stuck up to admit you fell for the oldest trick in the book. It's simply impossible for someone to 'bug' an item temporarily while it's being traded. You just need to man up and admit you got pwnt.

denial.

you obviously are. dont you play with personal tbl edits (+9 chit, small shield into chitin sheild ect..) probably that fuked you. the stats can't just change. i'd say you got scammed hardcore son. an item cant just change on server switch k2 is to stupid to be able to fuk something like that up. you shoulda noticed the lower stats and ap right away. ty for warn but i dont think we have to worry about it.[/b]
    word.

mammlea2

We know exactly what you said, your just too stuck up to admit you fell for the oldest trick in the book. It's simply impossible for someone to 'bug' an item temporarily while it's being traded. You just need to man up and admit you got pwnt.

denial.

word.[/b]
    goddamit, what about the bugged lvl 60 pets? u stupid or what

goddamit, what about the bugged lvl 60 pets? u stupid or what[/b]
    What about them? In what way does that relate to someone 'changing' an item in order to scam someone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234