Nomination Bug

This is a discussion on Nomination Bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys, In Ares, :::Wendigo::: nominated me as a King, but we can't see "OffLine" in the list. I think, ...
Page: 1

Default Nomination Bug

Hi guys,

In Ares, :::Wendigo::: nominated me as a King, but we can't see "OffLine" in the list. I think, we got bugged.. What can we do about it?

10th slot is empty in nominee list.. It's mine...

Do you have any idea about that problem? Thanks..

Kailean

LOL that newb retard WarriorTheGay is nominated?LOL hahaha, by himslef i think prolly. he is nothing more then just another spot runner. hmmm i cant remember if wheter i saw him on "normal" pk... hmm...

no idea what happened to you, maybe after server restart... or tell your leader to nominate you again

BobGreensley

Ok, now why are you calling him warriorthegay and what do you mean by never seen him in "normal" pk?

gogo PUPPIE ^_^

Kailean

Originally posted by BobGreensley
    Ok, now why are you calling him warriorthegay and what do you mean by never seen him in "normal" pk?
    hmmm... everything he can is riding exp partys, ofcourse its also the part of pk, but not the only thing. riding exp partys 100% of the time u "pk" is just newbish. if u cant do anything killing non-exping humans means that somethings wrong with you.
    live with it. h43r:

Banned Senior Member

learn to love the king system, bugged nominations/elections on Diez for 5-6 months now

BobGreensley

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BobGreensley
    hmmm... everything he can is riding exp partys, ofcourse its also the part of pk, but not the only thing. riding exp partys 100% of the time u "pk" is just newbish. if u cant do anything killing non-exping humans means that somethings wrong with you.
    live with it. h43r:[/b]
    Oh now I see what you mean:P
    Always NO XP FOR HUMANS

hahaha