Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

awsomeo - ThePayneFamily Diez server

This is a discussion on awsomeo - ThePayneFamily Diez server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by awsomeo Phantom478= suckup like all infinity and payne family members * suckup who think their the shit ...
Page: 3

Schaf

Originally posted by awsomeo
    Phantom478= suckup

like all infinity and payne family members *
    suckup who think their the shit makeing a post to cry about another user
    why dosnt a mod take this shit off
    othwise this whole fourm would be filled with this shit
    all you are doing is crying and sucking up to the clan *
    infinity says shit to make themselfs look better
    like chinesechicken=ferrets cousin who plays on ferret
    im talking in vent and say something about dlw and how people bug and how a lv 60sum would get kills
    and goes off into ally chat talking shit about me a person i though was a friend just dose shit like that
    its sad how we would have a clan xp party and the pls friend would go over a clan ally person
    why even post its just saying how big of a suck up you are and its sad how a decent clan would start
    talking shit about another user in a public fourm flamming him and just putting up spam
    when they could fix it in clan chat or asking the gm
    right now i dont know what im going to do
    probally quitting so i dont really give a shit on how noob you are spamming this fourm *
    rught now i dont care
    Point # 1 We dont have to say shit to make ourselves look good, especially against you!!! Learn to not run your mouth to ppl in clan and allie and u would not have had the problems that brought all this up!!!

Point # 2 I am not going to add someone to a party i am leading that PM's me saying add them to the party, once again learn some manners and respect on how u ask for things!!!

awsomeo *
    http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0...=00001234pe.jpg *

please take down this post *
    Good to see you got my good side of the pms

lc

Originally posted by awsomeo
    wow..... when you couldnt hold a 3 spot the 2ed spot was open on the other side... so i started killing
    then you fags said y ou had the spot when my lv 61 friend zonorahighland died *
    and you faggots 4 stoned him then you expected me to say OH THANK YOU FOR THE 4 STONE
    your funny really funny
    then shit when did i got to dlw *
    when i was lv 50
    bug abuse?
    theres no koxp shit on my computer
    why are you crying and shit *
    stop fucking around because the castle isnt gona be yours for too much longer
    ah.. now i remember u.. i just killed u shortly bfore today's last dlw ended.. i feel like know ur name when i killed u n saw u redballing...
    i'm BubbleIceTea btw

Originally posted by lc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-awsomeo
    wow..... when you couldnt hold a 3 spot the 2ed spot was open on the other side... so i started killing
    then you fags said y ou had the spot when my lv 61 friend zonorahighland died *
    and you faggots 4 stoned him then you expected me to say OH THANK YOU FOR THE 4 STONE
    your funny really funny
    then shit when did i got to dlw *
    when i was lv 50
    bug abuse?
    theres no koxp shit on my computer
    why are you crying and shit *
    stop fucking around because the castle isnt gona be yours for too much longer
    ah.. now i remember u.. i just killed u shortly bfore today's last dlw ended.. i feel like know ur name when i killed u n saw u redballing...
    i'm BubbleIceTea btw [/b]
    LOL...I was just gonna quote that.....yep he was back in dlw again tonight in the 3rd war....sad really.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123