Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

AYASOFAGS LOST GLOWY!

This is a discussion on AYASOFAGS LOST GLOWY! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ayasofia's ok, I was gonna join them some days ago. Those turks are really nice to me :wub:...
Page: 2

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Ayasofia's ok, I was gonna join them some days ago. Those turks are really nice to me :wub:

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    Ayasofia's ok, I was gonna join them some days ago. Those turks are really nice to me *:wub:
    Yes who cares if Falayet_volshit is in there, and who cares if their leader has full +2/3 uniques and used to have an IB +9 in ke.. they are nice. :rollseyes:

not a fan of Ayasofia, they have always been shitty to me, ur about the only person i've heard say they were cool OohYouTouchedMyTrala.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    Ayasofia's ok, I was gonna join them some days ago. Those turks are really nice to me *:wub:
    Yes who cares if Falayet_volshit is in there, and who cares if their leader has full +2/3 uniques and used to have an IB +9 in ke.. they are nice. :rollseyes:[/b]
    a lot of people are considered "legit" even though their gear is sketchy as a transvestite. This community just supports friends even though they are pretty much doing the same thing as these turks to a smaller degree. The reason why the top babashopers are turkish is probably because there are so many of them...so logically, top babashopers are turks. However, you can see people who we deem as "legit" but in reality, they arent much different than adem99 or the rest.

i quit this game...but if i did started to play again, i would probably join a clan who i had a good time with regardless of their 2+ uniques.

who do you see in this community with +2 uniques tuna... ok tez *cough *cough*... I didnt ask for him to be here. :P I think there is a huge difference between +0 uniques and +8 weapons vs a clan with +2/3 uniques and +9 weapons.

I dont agree with ANYONE who bought from kom or bought a knowingly duped item. I cant even think of someone I like and/or associate with that has done that. If ur gunna surround yourself in cheaters and play with them when u know what they do is retarded, you may as well cheat yourself to be honest.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Vacant
    who do you see in this community with +2 uniques tuna... ok tez *cough *cough*... I didnt ask for him to be here. *:P I think there is a huge difference between +0 uniques and +8 weapons vs a clan with +2/3 uniques and +9 weapons.

I dont agree with ANYONE who bought from kom or bought a knowingly duped item. I cant even think of someone I like and/or associate with that has done that. If ur gunna surround yourself in cheaters and play with them when u know what they do is retarded, you may as well cheat yourself to be honest.
    there are a lot of people with kom upgraded gear yet they arent even looked down upon in this community. I dont need to point fingers but i can think of 5 without even thinking. They arent even bad people. I dont talk to them much but I did a couple of times and they are pretty good guys. Its just a game man. As long as you enjoy yourself, what does it matter? If i have a great time with asosfia then who cares?

There will always be a consequence for each and everyone of your decision. If you choose to play with people you enjoy regardless of their items, you gain what a game is suppose to offer --> Entertainment. I just think this community is too hypocritical to place so much judgement on others. Either you flame all or flame none.

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by FatM4n
    I saw athame with glow armbands on d2, maybe bug or something
    Must have been a bug since we have only 5mil-ish NP

cricri

ayasofia guys were always nice to me ... all turks were nice to me, they wanted to give me items to go to some of their clans, and they gave me some items only cause i was friend of them, but i gave them back cause i know the way they got those items are not legal. i really don't care what items ppl have, if they are nice then i won't have any problem ... as tuna said it's a game.

sometimes i prefier turks guys cause they don't think they are better than the rest, even with uber items ... main reason why i don't go orc (get it soc i won't be green xD)

_merchant_

poka are just sucking turk´s dick cuz he got hacked long time ago and hes just scared bout turks lol ..thats why

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Funny how Crazy_A offered me 50% of all CSW money if I stabed AHM in the back and helped there allience to take and control the castle. I wonder what he promised all the 100's of other clans so he could take it.

:Elegance: has now

DjKeViN2

guys stop flaming about ayasofias pls they are a legit clan with legit items all time boss farming no ko no bug no dupe! pls love them h43r:

is that the clan iwth Crazy_A in? if so he/she has +2 jewels

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

crazy_A = leader of ayasofia

DjKeViN2

i love ayasofias FTW!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast