Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

AYASOFAGS LOST GLOWY!

This is a discussion on AYASOFAGS LOST GLOWY! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Then if I come back I may as well cheat my ass off cause no one will care. :rollseyes: I ...
Page: 3

Then if I come back I may as well cheat my ass off cause no one will care. :rollseyes:

I give up. -_- I miss the pre-ke days where everyone knew everyone and all cheaters were persecuted by the community. Now its just accepted by everyone.

Banned Senior Member

how the hell did Elegance get them?

Banned

clan bug still exists you know

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

:S

for the people who think that liking someone who cheats, dupes, hacks etc cos they are a nice guy is stupid.

for all u know a murderer in real life cud be a nice guy, wud u go and like them?

ye i kno its an example wich is more serious cos ko is only a game, but still, its the same kinda principles

Banned

Originally posted by ResserGD

for the people who think that liking someone who cheats, dupes, hacks etc cos they are a nice guy is stupid.

for all u know a murderer in real life cud be a nice guy, wud u go and like them?

ye i kno its an example wich is more serious cos ko is only a game, but still, its the same kinda principles
    same principles, different situation

Psy

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ResserGD

ye i kno its an example wich is more serious cos ko is only a game, but still, its the same kinda principles :o
    same principles, different situation[/b]
    no. Similar principles, irrelevant situation.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by ResserGD

u wouldnt be their friend cuz ud be afraid theyd murder u...whats ayasofya gonna do? dupe U!? no...if u dont want their dupes u just say no ty or something like that...if u remain legit is ur choice the company u keep doesnt decide if ur legit or not...back when eternity used to ks every living thing in sight and abused cannons at csw and all that kind of stuff kamy was still respected even though he was in a clan full of assholes cuz every1 knew he was nice and he didnt ks he didnt lure he didnt abuse etc

Originally posted by phantomlink
    how the hell did Elegance get them?
    All the tower bug abuse in ke finally paying off....plus that fact that so many high lvl characters with loads of nps are up for sale nowadays, one or two could have easily put them over the top.

Turk dupers lost glow and Turk macroers got it.

LMAO!

Shitty game.

_Priest_Of_God_

Originally posted by Devile

LMAO!

Shitty game.
    Aint that great

Fuchs

Default zzz

yes we lose our glowy but our friends another turk clan elegance take this .....!!!!

Z3non

Those ayasofia n00bs......... i can only imagine their equips......
    I got spiked out of 1200 while using DD cap and 24 DD shield by one of ayasofias rouges...... shard +9 FTW kk? Chitins +9? Uniques +2/3/4?

No rouge and i mean no rouge can spike me that high in diez.
    I got spiked 1020 by felix, and 1000- for all the rouges ive faced, and suddenly an ayasofia member spikes me for 1200???

FFS, im glad u lost ur glowies, but elegance isnt that much better either....

Darksfinx

Originally posted by Devile

LMAO!

Shitty game.
    To my mind best coment. :wub:

De_Piere

hey elegance not that bad their mages not been ksing since early KE and well most macroers there gone i got like 1 friend there he's really nice :wub: they are just kind of nubish and yeah i believe theý líke to düpe ýt düpe ýt pretty sure some1 there gotta have uniques+2/3 too but now it seems that half turk community got them

Dragonero

Originally posted by DjKeViN2
    guys stop flaming about ayasofias pls they are a legit clan with legit items all time boss farming no ko no bug no dupe! pls love them *h43r:
    Damn gay of a kevin!!!!!guys dont listen this fucking gay of my clan.
    ....gay!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast