Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What do u think about this "solution" (from offici

This is a discussion on What do u think about this "solution" (from offici within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by nekens ok here is what u need to do k2: 1) Shut The Servers Down ... beep! ...
Page: 1

_merchant_

Default What do u think about this "solution" (from offici

Originally posted by nekens
    ok here is what u need to do k2:

1) Shut The Servers Down... beep! the profits whatsover.. gonna be more hard later if the legit people continue xping, etc
    2) Make A New Patch.... (DISABLE MAX! (that kid helper) thats the way u gonna stop the bug abusers able to do the quest again)
    3) Make A Rollback (im 100% LEGIT people will be agreed cuz we dont wanna fight in cz all those almost lvl 80 babas whit legit duped money/items thx to the green chest/xp quest)
    4) Make a XP Event so the legit people who lost their xp due to rollback(prolly just 10 % and they still even whining) can get it back fast and maybe a boss event (god... im really sure if u make the boss event everybody will shout "y love u gm" "gm open pm plys"... etc, and everybody will forget what happened)
    5) and the most important Apologise to the users and those few legit people who didnt even know what happened

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

1) wont change anything?
    2) yes
    3) no
    4) sure why not?
    5) of course
    6) stop acting like ur the manager/owner of k2

Morrr

6) Sell Knight Online to other company -_-

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Default Re: What do u think about this "solution" (from of

Originally posted by _merchant_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_merchant_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nekens
    and the most important Apologise to the users and those few legit people who didnt even know what happened
    [/b]
    It's a K2 after all.. They wont apologize h43r:

Default Re: What do u think about this "solution" (from of

Originally posted by _merchant_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_merchant_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nekens

1) Shut The Servers Down... beep! the profits whatsover.. gonna be more hard later if the legit people continue xping, etc
    2) Make A New Patch.... (DISABLE MAX! (that kid helper) thats the way u gonna stop the bug abusers able to do the quest again)
    3) Make A Rollback (im 100% LEGIT people will be agreed cuz we dont wanna fight in cz all those almost lvl 80 babas whit legit duped money/items thx to the green chest/xp quest)
    4) Make a XP Event so the legit people who lost their xp due to rollback(prolly just 10 % and they still even whining) can get it back fast and maybe a boss event (god... im really sure if u make the boss event everybody will shout "y love u gm" "gm open pm plys"... etc, and everybody will forget what happened)
    5) and the most important Apologise to the users and those few legit people who didnt even know what happened
    [/b]
    Oxymoron ftw.

dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

that woud be a solution

the_man_slayer

Nothing guna happen..

_merchant_

im agree, i think they should shut the servers down, so what happened if u get a boss drop now, u will cry when they make the rollback, and about the rollback, im agree too, iv seen some lvl 70 people wiht whit 6x lvl 70 quest items.. not to mention about the people who lvled thx to the quest bug

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by _merchant_
    im agree, i think they should shut the servers down, so what happened if u get a boss drop now, u will cry when they make the rollback, and about the rollback, im agree too, iv seen some lvl 70 people wiht whit 6x lvl 70 quest items.. not to mention about the people who lvled thx to the quest bug
    what about people like zike who lvled legit to lvl 80?...screw them and roll them back to lvl 70? use ur head it effects legit players more then non-legit...non-legit will just be like "oh well who cares i didnt really work for it" and legit players will be like "fuck this i quit all my hard work down the drain"

you actually think they hold all players data from the transition to ROFD

_merchant_

I didnt mean a huge rollback, 90 % people just find out the bug like 2 days ago (i think ur all mighty zike got his lvl like 5 days ago dont know ...) the other 10 % its a lost case forget it, they been doing it since rofd came ... so i dont see any problem for a little rollback :mellow:

Qell

And what about those that got theyr lvl 70 or 80 legit.... what about them... screw em up eh??...

wiggen123

omg read official page :angry: stop whining and guessing

_merchant_

Originally posted by Qell
    And what about those that got theyr lvl 70 or 80 legit.... what about them... screw em up eh??... *
    geez well hmm YES SCREW EM ALL!!11 -_- zzz

as i said just need a rollback since 2 days ago.. thats when everybody start taking advantage from bugs, also there is just 2 lvl 80 "legit" and ...
    Originally posted by wiggen123
    omg read official page :angry: stop whining and guessing
    oke plıs baba yer varmı

This bug has been around for ages, i told K2 at the start of ROFD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast