Ayasofya

This is a discussion on Ayasofya within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I read this Subject about Ayasofya and the conversation about respecting other religoins. I just want to say when Turks ...
Page: 1

fancytik

Default Ayasofya

I read this Subject about Ayasofya and the conversation about respecting other religoins. I just want to say when Turks took that church over they made it a mosq and if u go there u can see the drawings of Juses (I am not sure if i speld it correct)IN THE MOSQ normaly what whould other people do is to destroy it but Turks didnt do that this is how they respect other religions and That place is important because it the only place in the world that 2 religions meet in one building. U say faking to a religion because of a game that shows that u are not okay -_- get help pls

im gonna post something here cuz it regards ayasofya to and this is a topic about them, i don't wanna hear any flames directed at me for this, for this is just my opinion.

recently ive been talking to a few people from ayasofya, and my conclusion is they have a bad name wich they don't earn, they admit they have 2-3 dupers in the clan, and i believe they don't like it either. Most of their goals in this game is making friends but ive heard from them their bad name fucks that up... just wanted to make this clear. And that some of their members have earnt my respects

ty for your attention

so if they know they have dupers in the clan.. why arent the fookni dupers kicked? or the ppl that dont like it quit themselves..
    oh sorry.. the dupers are the clan leaders..
    geez..

whats turkish for "i ruined this game!" ???

Originally posted by robintjeuh
    and my conclusion is they have a bad name wich they don't earn, they admit they have 2-3 dupers in the clan, and i believe they don't like it either. Most of their goals in this game is making friends *
    that was the dumbest thing i've ever read

Phave

It was closed for a reason.

Originally posted by robintjeuh
    im gonna post something here cuz it regards ayasofya to and this is a topic about them, i don't wanna hear any flames directed at me for this, for this is just my opinion.

recently ive been talking to a few people from ayasofya, and my conclusion is they have a bad name wich they don't earn, they admit they have 2-3 dupers in the clan, and i believe they don't like it either. Most of their goals in this game is making friends but ive heard from them their bad name fucks that up... just wanted to make this clear. And that some of their members have earnt my respects

ty for your attention *
    Yes that's why they willing allow the dupers to remain in the clan, while if they removed them then these "really nice and legit people" would have a name cleared up.. Oh WAIT that would mean that wouldn't get free +3 uniques anymore. I understand

jimfujitsu

Dude , turks were baned from this site . No one wants you posting here . Stop proxying.