Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mahina- a hypocrite liar and jerk?

This is a discussion on Mahina- a hypocrite liar and jerk? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2 weeks ago Mahina my CL and some other peeps had a talk. a few things were to discoverd 1.it ...
Page: 1

Inspectah Deck

Default Mahina- a hypocrite liar and jerk?

2 weeks ago Mahina my CL and some other peeps had a talk. a few things were to discoverd
    1.it is NOT safe to log to the site
    2.Weiwuer has 2 DB hackers Mahina promissed Weiwuer will be disbanded and many memmbers will be banned/np reset/delvled
    NONE of those promisses were made it is still risky to login and Weiwuer is still around

2 days ago Mahina logged into B2 and started banning. few minutes later he asked if any one has questions, i had one i asked him
    "HitMachine macroed to 70 why wasnt he banned and when he did get banned in ISW he got unbanned soon later?"
    Mahina did not reply the PM but instead wrote in a notice "BANS WILL STAY- dont whine because it will not help"

Mahina allso was nice enuff to flame a beginer in piana calling him dumb & noob etc

why do ppl see him as such a great gm? so far hes just an ignorant tard

actually i agree with u, she is totally useless on ares. the only time she did anything was stand visible in the middle of our XP party so all the turks came over and ksed us, then spawned a few bosses on us.

another useless GM.

RingWraith

Reinstate Festo as GM he was the only gm that i know did his job. :wub:

vig0r

It seems than in mahina's case the saying is with great power comes great stupidity

Immo

I dont like Mahina

Pwner

yeah so dosen't even answer my pms anymore Anyway Averie is a good GM(In my opinion)

cccch

She might be a horrible gm. But k2 isnt very well known for having good ones. As long as there not corrupt i dont really care how shit of a job they do. Its alrdy known that the people we all hate in game for being cheaters cant be banned. All the servers have those few people.. on ares we have the greeks. Its useless even trying anymore honestly. Mahina probably CANT ban those people.. even if she wanted to.

Inspectah Deck

"As long as there not corrupt i dont really care how shit of a job they do. "
    Kinda disturbs me, i mean if hes corrupt he can get all hes friends pimped thats true, but if hes a crapy GM there will be no enforcing of duping and macroing therefor more cheaters in the long run.
    We cant tell whos corrupt and who isnt. but i would atleast expect the minimum of keeping up her promisses that she can handle herself(disbaning Weiwuer)

she seems terrible

mos

zuahahaha the Greeks!!!!11111!!

P.S. I dont know him/her, but he/she's staying a plain observer in Ares doing some PUS events and nothing more.

bleaF

Originally posted by Pwner
    yeah so dosen't even answer my pms anymore Anyway Averie is a good GM(In my opinion)
    Averie was the shit on olympia... ^_^

cccch

lol mos. you know its true :P

Banned Senior Member

Mahina actually gets alot of things done whenever I talk to her, and most promises she's made she was able to keep and get done

Mahican

Give Mahina time. She was first one to act on rava alph

MaGNuM

i love mahina =D k?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast