need help about korean ko

This is a discussion on need help about korean ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone playing korean ko ? i /quit usko and i was playing japko for a few days , but i ...
Page: 1

zonic

Default need help about korean ko

anyone playing korean ko ? i /quit usko and i was playing japko for a few days , but i got bored even with these leet items and prices cuz no1 around.its hard to lvl without a party so i decided to play korean ko.searched @google ko4life and kor forums and found smthng but nothing useful.so if anyone knows how to dl / register / patch it pls help me im sure there are many ppl who is lookin for different versions of ko :wub: and i heard exp is like 5x and prices are even cheaper than jpko ty all. B)

LiveToRemember

u can do a search at this forum i remember a post about jpko

zonic

"Korean KO" not jpko and i ve already searched

LiveToRemember

Originally posted by zonic
    "Korean KO" not jpko and i ve already searched
    Oh im srry

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

U need korean citizenship to play it. And KrKO have had servers longer than JapKO. They have lvl 80 ppl and much more bigger guns.

Heres the link http://online.mgame.com/game/knight_renew/

zonic

lol citizenship :mellow: :huh: :blink:

i know this website but what i dunno is how to register and download i also watched a KRKO movie which wasnt made by koreans so there must be a way to register still waitn for help
    here it is
    http://rapidshare.de/files/16952085/korkod...uellol.wmv.html