Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

b

This is a discussion on b within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So ddos man what msn are u on of mine i love to have my mate ali help u out ...
Page: 3

whitecastle

So ddos man what msn are u on of mine i love to have my mate ali help u out :lol:
    im sure he has bots 4sale

DD0S

Yep thats charlie

DD0S

Remeber the last time you pissed me off charlie. I took you 9 hrs to reinstall your os ;)

whitecastle

Originally posted by DD0S
    Yep thats charlie
    SO. WHAT msn do i have u added to i love to see this. still not told me

Originally posted by Dro
    well... if u dont like how this game is being manged, move on. K2 is the owner of their servers, if they wanna run it with 9999 bugs, is their decition and can`t be forced to change due to the players. *

OK, some ppl pay and expect to have a better service.... by buying premium, you are accepting the game just how it is, so if you dont like how is managed, stop paying, stop playing. There are many others game to play.

And imo, that list seems more like a terrorist list of demands, than a request from costumers. The idea is good, but the method of aplication is just too agresive.

+1

Aqu

er if they wipe the servers im out <_<

Also, when turkey dced the other day, how fucking quiet was the CZ? There was like 1 kill every 5 minutes. Hooray for that game.....

whitecastle

ZZZ still think full of shit. this is why for 1 oc3 line had to been paid for with fake cc. for 2. 470 bots is very low to keep a game down. 3 no way in hell any cable bots whould do much of any thing :lol:

DD0S

I can take down these servers with dialup connections
    Learn about ddos then speak

I wanna CLEARLY state I got no relationship with this guy, neither I support this idea.

I think this is a bad idea. DDoSing USKO won't get them to fix anything. Why? cause they aren't capable of. The few ppl that work in K2 don't have the knowledge neither the experience to run this game properly. The few guys that are serious and experienced, like Madness, don't have the power to make any deep changes.

Also, requesting them to reinstate me will clearly have a negative effect. They not only wont agree to this, but will think I'm behind all this crazy idea. I already got so much shit on me thanks to Fatih, Patek and his friends on RTK cafe in Turkey who hacked my GM account in Cypher, that I dont really need more. I will gladly help improve this game but no if this is imposed.

The game can be fixed without clearing all the servers. Whats the point on doing that when the anticheat is a joke, when hackers can break in a inject items/levels, when there's no efficient organization to support the game? This will be another bad idea that will screw the legit players and do nothing to the cheaters, just like the current dupe wipes. U really think wipes actually help? Well, this idea is no different. Sure, u say game should be fixed but thats no that simple and again, they dont have the expertise to do it, neither they are willing to.

Blocking turkey ip is crazy. 80% of population means pretty much all K2 revenue in this game. They wont do it, period.

And threats like this end up bad. DDoS is ilegal and will prolly will end up with criminal charges. A game is not worth the trouble. I love this game and hate to see how its destroyed by such a lousy company but thats the way things are. The day I get tired, I'll quit and move on, not try to force them to run it the right way. I suggest u do the same.

whitecastle

Originally posted by DD0S
    I can take down these servers with dialup connections
    Learn about ddos then speak
    BULL FUCKING SHIT U CAN u so full of fucking shit im lol my ass off................. add me on msn we have a lil ddos fun. or are u full of [email protected]

DD0S

"The game can be fixed without clearing all the servers. Whats the point on doing that when the anticheat is a joke, when hackers can break in a inject items/levels, when there's no efficient organization to support the game? This will be another bad idea that will screw the legit players and do nothing to the cheaters, just like the current dupe wipes. U really think wipes actually help? Well, this idea is no different. Sure, u say game should be fixed but thats no that simple and again, they dont have the expertise to do it, neither they are willing to."

If it cant be fixed then dont run it and gain money from it.

DD0S

done

DD0S

And charlie I do still have access to your crappy pc.

r u losing money?whoever wants pays for his items or premium u r not forced to buy anything :huh:

Aqu

anyone else think this ddos fella is talking out of his arse?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast