Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

b

This is a discussion on b within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol last time some guy decided to show K2 hope by hacking a a GM char and posting screenshots, devile ...
Page: 7

TunaFishyMe

lol last time some guy decided to show K2 hope by hacking a a GM char and posting screenshots, devile was thought to be a corruped GM and was banned lol.

wtf

Default Re: Our Demands

Originally posted by Magyk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magyk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DD0S
    #5 Ban All Turkish IP Ranges
    This just proves that ur some random kid who needs attention. How childish can ppl behive sometimes :rollseyes: Baning whole turkye (even if u could) would only make this game, as said previously, booring and empty like MyKO. Only way it helps is is that there aint that many noobs PMing, spamming and less ksers. Do u have some proven fact that all turkish ppl are cheaters, they scam, they macro, they dupe..... every one of them?[/b]
    not all turks just 99% of the ones that play this game. Not the entire country of turkey just the ones that PLAY the game

Damn, wish k2 would hurry up and fix my secret question so i can sell my account before Dragon does his thing

TunaFishyMe

is charlie turk? what is he? white? I would ban all white people as well. or at least every white guy named charlie

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lol last time some guy decided to show K2 hope by hacking a a GM char and posting screenshots, devile was thought to be a corruped GM and was banned lol.
    And trust me, I'll take the fall for this one too. I'm sure!

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

Its amazing this thread isn’t locked and or moved away from the public,
    just having this thread active and or unlocked is promoting hacking and
    or crashing the knight online servers. (IMO)

Which is a criminal offence in most country’s.

Personally I disagree with DDOS, I don’t think this action is necessary. If you
    Don’t like the game or its “issues” don’t play it… its that simple…

Cleatus

I just want to know if it's the same dragon or not. If it is the same dragon, he can unlock a locked phpbb thread so it doesn't really matter anyhow.

Im Spartacus

Cocaine

IM RUMPLESTILSKIN!!!!

rain`

I'm ketchup mother fucker!

Anyway, to the point: If you don't like K2, make something better, why ruin other people's fun? Sorry but I don't see anything productive coming out of this... This is the kind of shit that made konptracker go down. Besides, its not like you're obligated/forced/required to give K2 anything, you're getting a game for free.

This is a bad move, and I think you should take a more peaceful Ghandi-like approach. Rethink you're strategy.

0wnoR

script kiddies ftl <_<

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by rain`
    I'm ketchup mother fucker!

Anyway, to the point: *If you don't like K2, make something better, why ruin other people's fun? *Sorry but I don't see anything productive coming out of this... *This is the kind of shit that made konptracker go down. *Besides, its not like you're obligated/forced/required to give K2 anything, you're getting a game for free.

This is a bad move, and I think you should take a more peaceful Ghandi-like approach. *Rethink you're strategy.
    You're not mustard? h43r:

Laffy Taffy Motherfucker. :lol:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567