Results 1 to 15 of 15

B>accounts? Hacked accounts?

This is a discussion on B>accounts? Hacked accounts? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When u buy an account and doesnt have any history of premuim or anything is it POSSIBLE for them get ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member Crazywithit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    283

    Default B>accounts? Hacked accounts?

    When u buy an account and doesnt have any history of premuim or anything is it POSSIBLE for them get account back?

    can they somehow delete history so u cant see it =/?

    is there a way u can buy an account 100% legitly <except for Cypher ring> and make sure they can get it back without buying anything on the account..?

    Is there anyway to make ur account hack proof...?

    Is the only way they can get ur account is for a keylogger or can they find ur account name and pw with w.e there doing?

    if in wrong section sorry move it to correct one...

    just some questions i curoius about if ny tips feel free to share =)

  2. #2
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    there is no way they can take it back without any history but without history it is most likely a k0xped char xD

  3. #3
    Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    there is no way they can take it back without any history but without history it is most likely a k0xped char xD
    not actually true Oo cuz many koxpers purchased prem... and theres people who got to lvl 80 no prem :P

  4. #4
    Senior Member Westside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    248

    Default

    I bought an account with no history at all.

    2 weeks later. I get wiped. No items on the account.

    But that might have been a "K2 problem", cuz it all was gone in a 2 minute DC.

    My suggestion is, buy prem as fast as you can and change the Secret question and all other important infos.

    Then, I'll believe you have a better chance of keeping the account and items safe.

    EDIT: I might add, I did not buy any premium nor did I change the SQ. But as I said, I was probably k2ed.

  5. #5
    Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    people are able to get accounts, just be as secure as possible with all your info.
    This is what I do:

    • Never type your pass & id, just copy paste it to be sure
    • Never give out your info
    • Make it so your pass is a random generated string, also do the same for your seal, a total random number.
    • Never share
    • Keep all the Esn codes / cc info / pp info / ect...
    • If you log on the mail-account which is registered to your KOL account, don't let it automatically log you in (so the session expires every time you leave the site)
    • Have all your info somewhere written on a paper.
    • Delete the mails that send you the seal & SA and stuff, write them down on that paper, but delete the mails, so in case your mail-account gets hacked they won't be able to unseal and stuff.
    • Ofc don't download hacking tools or any suspicious programs

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sparco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    people are able to get accounts, just be as secure as possible with all your info.
    This is what I do:

    • Never type your pass & id, just copy paste it to be sure
    • Never give out your info
    • Make it so your pass is a random generated string, also do the same for your seal, a total random number.
    • Never share
    • Keep all the Esn codes / cc info / pp info / ect...
    • If you log on the mail-account which is registered to your KOL account, don't let it automatically log you in (so the session expires every time you leave the site)
    • Have all your info somewhere written on a paper.
    • Delete the mails that send you the seal & SA and stuff, write them down on that paper, but delete the mails, so in case your mail-account gets hacked they won't be able to unseal and stuff.
    • Ofc don't download hacking tools or any suspicious programs
    Follow that and you can't go far wrong... If at all.

  7. #7
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    ugh cbf to copy paste my pass everytime

    o.o

    anyway this kid doesnt deserve help -> Instant Classics CZ PK

  8. #8
    Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ugh cbf to copy paste my pass everytime

    o.o

    anyway this kid doesnt deserve help -> Instant Classics CZ PK
    holy crap, this kid has issues

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    germany for teh win
    Posts
    111

    Default

    as soon as characer seal scrolls are back at market , character selling will be much easier, safer.. (but expensiver)


  10. #10
    dojomaster
    Guest

    Default

    i played legitly all the time and exped to 72 without premium...its doable

  11. #11
    Senior Member Crazywithit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    283

    Default

    lol i have prb with baba yes i do cuz they ruin the game and should b banned im not a nerd that spends 100s on video games and guess what i bet in a bout a week were gna hear another sob story how one got hacked and lost like 1000$ doallars and every1 gna feel bad for them im tired of hearing it u baba u put huge target on ur back and if u get hacked deal with it dont post just quit and get a life for once...

    razor way to stay on topic its a question just cuz ur the idiot tried to come and say WHO THIS IDIOT and ur a nobody doesnt mean come interupt a topic cmon dont b stupid and LOL issues its a forum thinking u no me and i got issues just proves how idiotic and stupid u rly are NO OFFENCE

    BACK ON TOPIC

    Its not all about bhuying account i understand lvling legitly can b better but is the only way u can get hackedd is keylogger or can ppl hack KO and steal info from them...basically u cant conrtol if u get hacked or not?

  12. #12
    Senior Member decaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    washington
    Posts
    116

    Default

    key logger or the person who sold you the account can give the email of original account and say you scammed them... dirty people out there... best is to hope char seal comes back soon

  13. #13
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazywithit View Post
    lol i have prb with baba yes i do cuz they ruin the game and should b banned im not a nerd that spends 100s on video games and guess what i bet in a bout a week were gna hear another sob story how one got hacked and lost like 1000$ doallars and every1 gna feel bad for them im tired of hearing it u baba u put huge target on ur back and if u get hacked deal with it dont post just quit and get a life for once...

    razor way to stay on topic its a question just cuz ur the idiot tried to come and say WHO THIS IDIOT and ur a nobody doesnt mean come interupt a topic cmon dont b stupid and LOL issues its a forum thinking u no me and i got issues just proves how idiotic and stupid u rly are NO OFFENCE

    BACK ON TOPIC

    Its not all about bhuying account i understand lvling legitly can b better but is the only way u can get hackedd is keylogger or can ppl hack KO and steal info from them...basically u cant conrtol if u get hacked or not?
    err..

    r u mad

  14. #14
    Senior Member Crazywithit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    283

    Default

    not mad at all just immature of u to interrupt my topic to point out not to help me a bit childish and to point out another thing u wernt even involved in that topic yet u rudly steped in so how about if u dont have anything to say about the topic then just dont post in it especially if its my topic cuz ur response means nothing to me so bb

  15. #15
    Senior Member JoLLyGreenGiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    298

    Default

    you gotta be smarrrrtttttttt

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •