Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

B> How To Quit KO Guide !

This is a discussion on B> How To Quit KO Guide ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I didnt even read the other replies but i played this game a long time ago,quitted 50 times and came ...
Page: 5

I didnt even read the other replies but i played this game a long time ago,quitted 50 times and came back 50 times...

Now i havent played since months and i dont see any differencein my life except for :

Alot more time for other things like...Parties,Girls,Going outside getting drunk and arrested etc.

Only thing you will miss is the teamwork u used to do in colony zone....And the times when ur all like "LOL"

This game was just about friends for me...

But this is how i did it :

Give away everything
    Uninstall Ko
    Find some hot mean girl which makes u go to her house everyday so u wont have time for other stuff
    Get drunk?

1st : step away from ur computer
    2nd: join some kind of military marine force
    3rd: survive military marine force
    4th: when u have complete ur 2/3 are u a living killing machine ..
    5th: find k2 network and kill every single person and destroy every single computer u see...

6th : when 5th is done, can't u go back to ko + I am able to /quit ko too ....

GL SOLDIER !

I dont think breakin stuff / getting banned etc is a good idea;..

Just stop thats all ... work at school, fix your aims outside of internet games, games at all ...

Leave KO4life ... many people who claims they stopped KO are still here , addicted to this forum ...

good luck

sui are you moving with us (KO-quiters) on Age of Conan? I think I saw Flippy around there...

2 words to quit KO

BUY WoW

Vaseline

start doing drugs[/b]

+1 thats how i quit...

Tristan

Wink

2 words to quit KO

BUY WoW[/b]
    dude FAK WOW !!!
    check this http://www.ageofconan.com/en/index.html
    this will be the game of all games

Banned

Give your computer to someone :wub:
    if you need to use your computer for anything serious then go to the library 8)

Sahabi

LOL .

How to quit KO? Get a grilfreind that hates video games.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

LOL .

How to quit KO? Get a grilfreind that hates video games.[/b]
    not true, me and my wife play together , and i gear her priest for her too bad she dont lvl alot but she has good items and she likes to play, just get banned and sell ur shiz and have nothing to come back to, and fuck going to Wow if u quit KO quit online games all together, play another game and what? get Addicted to that one too :S whats the point of that, just quit online games period, exceptions to PS3 and Xbox360, thoughs are a bit fun and dont get too addicting, btw getting a full time job helps, 40hrs, also get a girl and have a baby with her then u have a baby to have to worry about :lol:, still might not help b/c im 18, married, still in high school, work 30-40hrs a week, and hang out with friends, play 360 Gears of War, and still have time to play alot of KO, wth its weird u always have time to play a little KO ^^, but umm its easier to quit when ur wife doesnt play ko with u lol, just get a job, get a girl, stop looking on this forum, get a car and go have fun in it, race alot its fun, well im tired im righting to much BS so see ya

edit: didnt read that quote right, get a girl that hates games, yeah that works too, but u might end up getting a girl like that, and still u playing games and than u just get dumped

4:20

uninstall, its u that needs to quit by yourself and not by what other ppl tell u to do think good about your actions
    i myself play like 1 day a week and i love to do other things that i didnt do for a long time because of games[/b]
    Same, in those exact words.

Fantasy

From most to least important:

1. Mismanagement of the game by K2 (also the MY version is mismanaged BTW).

2. Game is getting old and is maintained badly by the develloper (dual core support, bad widescreen support, probably no suport for Vista I suppose). There will probably be no new expansions anymore.

3. Bugyy (seems like this game is still in beta after being released 4 years ago

4. Trend in MMORPG in general, cheaters and what also bothers me A LOT is the amount of kids wich are less then 16 years.

5. Lot's of non-english speakers!

6. The egoism of some people.

Also I have less time to play because I got a job now and getting older (I want other things than playing games, like a girlfriend, house, kids, car, go on vacations ect....).

dont buy prem... trust me, it'll make you quit the game fast enough.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345