Perfect World International

This is a discussion on Perfect World International within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have been playing this game for a couple of hours and I got to say at the beginning it ...
Page: 1

Xtr3m3

I have been playing this game for a couple of hours and I got to say at the beginning it felt awkward but as you explore the landscape it is truly AMAZING! There is SO MUCH to do is unbelievable. Best part is it's F2P!!I think it might surpass Rohan Online game play.

Game Features:

Perfect World International is the newest iteration of the multiple award-winning MMORPG known throughout the world as Perfect World II. Initially launched in China as a subscription-based game, Perfect World’s conversion to a free-to-play model established a level of quality not found in other free-to-play titles. Perfect World International aims to be the ultimate version of this immensely popular role-playing game. For the first time, Perfect World is being localized specially for American audiences.

In Perfect World, players can immerse themselves in a huge online world that must be explored to be believed. Deeply rooted in Chinese mythology, the game features unparalleled character customization, extensive costume selection, custom flying mounts, dynamic skill progression, and high-level replay value in the form of territory wars.

Explore a vast and picturesque world filled with spectacular cities, lush forests, fiery volcanoes, sprawling deserts, icy mountaintops, and other exotic lands.

• Choose from 3 unique races—noble Humans, beast-like Untamed, and divine Winged Elves.

• Select from 6 classes, including the agile, sword-wielding Blademaster; the foxy, pet-taming Venomancer; and the magic-manipulating Cleric.

• Explore 3 huge capital cities that serve as the hometowns of the major races, as well as many smaller villages spread throughout the land.

• Make use of a trouble-free crafting system to create your own armors, weapons, and jewelry.

• Travel through the world on custom flying mounts unique to each race.

• Join other adventurers to tackle labyrinth-like dungeons and face off against menacing dungeon bosses unlike any you’ve seen before.

• Join other high-level players in territory wars, which allow your guild to essentially take over the world, one area at a time.

• Enjoy virtually unlimited gameplay with new quests, items, and dungeons in the form of regularly released patch updates.

• And much, much more!

Perfect World Teaser

International Perfect World Action Trailer

http://www.perfectworld.com/

Have fun!

wanmei or perfectworld, is quite an old game.....

theres a newer one thats very very popular nowadays that came out. Same company that made wanmei/perfectworld. Only drawback si that its only in chinese atm..... so if u know chinese then GOGO play!

http://zhuxian.wanmei.com/

lil_mageskillz

i played it and it was kind of confusing

LeoBuff

my bro played perfect world... it was cool, he could fly.

its not bad but its got nothing unique about it really except flying and once Aion comes out everyone and there brother will move to that cause its 1000000x cooler

Banned

i played fo like 2 hours, the problem is that the game have chinks so its like ko, you cant understand the other players.

fabbz

I play this