Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

New Market Moderators Decided - Check Here

This is a discussion on New Market Moderators Decided - Check Here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HAIL JOSH! They dont come better and more legit than him...
Page: 4

HAIL JOSH!

They dont come better and more legit than him

Banned

Here comes round 1 of our new moderators. This is still the first part of our two-round decision (part two will come probably tomorrow or the next day). The following people will be made market moderator (or have already been made):

If you have any disputes about any moderator, PM an Admin. Any moderators seen to abuse power will be removed.

Ares:
    ViSeH

Diez:
    DragonFire
    BFD

Xignon:
    soenne

Cypher:
    LastViking

Olympia:
    Chemical

Edana:
    Jay

Manes:
    J

Pathos:
    EMW

Give them a big welcome![/b]

Priest1989

GOGO BFD!!!!!!!!!! <3

gratz 2 viseh

Your choices for diez were great dont get me wrong, but if they arnt there to assist with character trading then what are they for? Market section takes less than 3 mins to go through the listings and check if they are out of place or not.

DragonFire

Your choices for diez were great dont get me wrong, but if they arnt there to assist with character trading then what are they for? Market section takes less than 3 mins to go through the listings and check if they are out of place or not.[/b]

What? Who says we aren&#39;t?

What? Who says we aren&#39;t?[/b]
    Viseh already said he woulden&#39;t, and if I remember correctly same goes for BFD. (I skimmed through the posts so I am not 100% sure bfd wrote that, but it was another market mod.)

I don&#39;t blame them I would hate to have that responcability but I dont see what they are for other than that. :P

[/b]

Hilarious! best reply in the topic :P

Struggle

[/b]
    i actually lol&#39;ed

ISeeYouPee

haha J welcome bro nice nice u mod.i like you , you like me? well c u on vent peace

Banned Senior Member

A mod can decide if they want to be a middle man or not in a trade, I&#39;ve done some already but I&#39;ve also been busier working more the past week so my availability hasn&#39;t been the best. Also with no premium I cant login during most of the times >< We had a mod KO account which had premmy on it but I haven&#39;t checked it since it was on it&#39;s last day.

But ya, being a middle man for things like char trades isn&#39;t always easy or enjoyable, had a problem already but luckily was able to get the chars sorted out

Banned

Viseh said he wudnt do any trades with usd, since he wont take the risk to get a chargeback, then hes the one who wud sit with the problems... Im not sure, but i mean he said if its just a normal char trade or item trade, he will do it

the_man_slayer

Your choices for diez were great dont get me wrong, but if they arnt there to assist with character trading then what are they for? Market section takes less than 3 mins to go through the listings and check if they are out of place or not.[/b]
    +1

Why introduce a scheme when they are guna follow through?

Personally I would like to know the reasons why those diez mods were picked..

Solstice

Good job putting one of the biggest cheaters\scammers of ares as a mod lol

Viseh already said he woulden&#39;t, and if I remember correctly same goes for BFD. (I skimmed through the posts so I am not 100% sure bfd wrote that, but it was another market mod.)

I don&#39;t blame them I would hate to have that responcability but I dont see what they are for other than that. :P[/b]

I would help trading characters if I felt comfortable with it and both ppl agreed to let me help with it. Was just saying that the mod would have to agree to it, because there&#39;s some trades that obviously shouldn&#39;t be done or even allowed.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast