Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

New Market Moderators Decided - Check Here

This is a discussion on New Market Moderators Decided - Check Here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ares: ViSeH[/b] SLM :lol:...
Page: 5

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Ares:
    ViSeH[/b]
    SLM :lol:

Banned

Wink

Good job putting one of the biggest cheaters\scammers of ares as a mod lol[/b]
    Funny how Solstice posts ever so rarely, but the posts actually make sense and count.
    BUT
    We shouldn't pick on ViSeH just coz of hes, SCAMMING , CHEATING , HAXING background shall we ?

DragonFire

I will help with any trades, Maybe not usd, cause personaly Even I haven't dealt with usd...But other trades I am glad to help out. Just not right now (In computer engineering :lol but after school...feel free to pm me. ^_^

Funny how Solstice posts ever so rarely, but the posts actually make sense and count.
    BUT
    We shouldn't pick on ViSeH just coz of hes, SCAMMING , CHEATING , HAXING background shall we ? [/b]
    I thought that before also, but apparently he isnt vision.

Volcanic

i wouldn`t trust viseh:/

the_man_slayer

lol who ever picked these 'mods' did a great job xD

Lutz are you an idiot? LastViking as a moderator? Do you ever search for history on these guy's. I clearly remember him Getting accused of scamming, admitting to scamming AND published the upgrade bug on the forums. Who's next as mod? PFK?

lol who ever picked these 'mods' did a great job xD[/b]
    Diez:
    BFD (Clan: Amnity)
    Aba, A.K.A X1X (Clan: DarkCrusade)
    the_man_slayer (Clan: UtopianKnights)
    DesertiCZek
    IIStunnerII
    Dark3lf
    redfieldTnT
    Wuzzle
    Paradigm
    DragonFire
    Dark_sith

That was the list of people we chose from. Sad because we didn't choose you? Better luck next time i suppose.

Lutz are you an idiot? LastViking as a moderator? Do you ever search for history on these guy's. I clearly remember him Getting accused of scamming, admitting to scamming AND published the upgrade bug on the forums. Who's next as mod? PFK?[/b]
    As Lutz said, this is step one of a two part procedure. We can't be expected to know everything that everyone does. If you've got something that needs to be shared regarding a market mod's past, simply pm a global mod or an admin.

Diez:
    BFD (Clan: AMITY)
    Aba, A.K.A X1X (Clan: DarkCrusade)
    the_man_slayer (Clan: UtopianKnights)
    DesertiCZek
    IIStunnerII
    Dark3lf
    redfieldTnT
    Wuzzle
    Paradigm
    DragonFire
    Dark_sith

That was the list of people we chose from. Sad because we didn't choose you? Better luck next time i suppose.
    As Lutz said, this is step one of a two part procedure. We can't be expected to know everything that everyone does. If you've got something that needs to be shared regarding a market mod's past, simply pm a global mod or an admin.[/b]

And? That means absolutely nothing to me. I quit almost a year ago. Felix trusts him. Thats good enough for me.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;hl=lastviking - Thats near enough admitting to it.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;hl=lastviking - Oh look, posting someones information, isn't the new rule that you BAN then straight away, oh but maybe he didn't know back then? Well neither did i when i posted a scammers information but i got banned.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;hl=lastviking - Another scam compliant, wow.
    And i cant show you the post about him publishing a bug, as the post got deleted, and I'm very surprised he didn't get banned then.
    Just felt like posting the proof about LastViking.

ViSeH

Hello Solstice the noob mage who never knew how to play I remember you banning me for no reason from IRC 2 years ago for no reason what a retard

DebuffAndHeal
    scamming,cheating,hacking? your talking about vision not me I've never cheated in my whole ko life so watch your mouth before accusing

Banned

Hello Solstice the noob mage who never knew how to play I remember you banning me for no reason from IRC 2 years ago for no reason what a retard[/b]
    pwnt hahahahahhaha :lol:

why wasnt i on the list i nominated myself. </3 u mods. u all suck im gonna cut my wrist and cry a river fuck uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :mellow: :mellow:

Banned Senior Member

Btw, not one person in the Thread said anything about Viking that was bad

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast