Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

New Market Moderators Decided - Check Here

This is a discussion on New Market Moderators Decided - Check Here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lutz are you an idiot? LastViking as a moderator? Do you ever search for history on these guy's. I clearly ...
Page: 6

Lutz are you an idiot? LastViking as a moderator? Do you ever search for history on these guy's. I clearly remember him Getting accused of scamming, admitting to scamming AND published the upgrade bug on the forums. Who's next as mod? PFK?[/b]
    i searched for history on you and found out ur a fatty :>

and btw I still nominate myself for off topic section mod \o/

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Lutz are you an idiot? LastViking as a moderator? Do you ever search for history on these guy's. I clearly remember him Getting accused of scamming, admitting to scamming AND published the upgrade bug on the forums. Who's next as mod? PFK?[/b]
    Tons of people have "scam accusations". Almost every well-known person on this forum has some post that is about them, with someone whining and bitching about them "scamming" them or "hacking" them - it's inevitable. We research everyone and in the end, there's always something about everyone.

We'll talk about this later tonight (admins/global moderators) and see what we will do. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Diez:
    BFD (Clan: AMITY)
    Aba, A.K.A X1X (Clan: DarkCrusade)
    the_man_slayer (Clan: UtopianKnights)
    DesertiCZek
    IIStunnerII
    Dark3lf
    redfieldTnT
    Wuzzle
    Paradigm
    DragonFire
    Dark_sith

That was the list of people we chose from. Sad because we didn't choose you? Better luck next time i suppose.
    As Lutz said, this is step one of a two part procedure. We can't be expected to know everything that everyone does. If you've got something that needs to be shared regarding a market mod's past, simply pm a global mod or an admin.[/b]
    What about that, Paradigm?

Paradigm wasent talking about BFD he was trying to point out shurt misspelled his clan name :P

Paradigm wasent talking about BFD he was trying to point out shurt misspelled his clan name :P[/b]

I blame lutz, he wrote it that way, i just copied it :P

little_painter

yo dragonfire?
    you know witch newb bought my freind accont?

Tons of people have "scam accusations". Almost every well-known person on this forum has some post that is about them, with someone whining and bitching about them "scamming" them or "hacking" them - it's inevitable. We research everyone and in the end, there's always something about everyone.

We'll talk about this later tonight (admins/global moderators) and see what we will do. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.[/b]
    Sure, but have they been accused 2/3 times with proof? Didn't think so.
    Witch mod was it that deleted the post about the +8 upgrade bug in game tips, can you somehow get access to it? Or remember it. As it 100% was LastViking who posted it and in it he posted that he uses it.
    Also in one of those posts he posted the id and pass of account which is bannable right?

little_painter

Sure, but have they been accused 2/3 times with proof? Didn't think so.
    Witch mod was it that deleted the post about the +8 upgrade bug in game tips, can you somehow get access to it? Or remember it. As it 100% was LastViking who posted it and in it he posted that he uses it.
    Also in one of those posts he posted the id and pass of account which is bannable right?[/b]
    im pretty damn sure ive never and will never bee acused of scamming cheating stealing or anything close too h34r:

Banned Senior Member

We'll talk about this later tonight (admins/global moderators) and see what we will do. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.[/b]
    I got nothing on me about scamming or hacking chars

I got nothing on me about scamming or hacking chars [/b]
    PHANTOM IS A SCAMMER

There.

Banned

Tons of people have "scam accusations". Almost every well-known person on this forum has some post that is about them, with someone whining and bitching about them "scamming" them or "hacking" them - it's inevitable. We research everyone and in the end, there's always something about everyone.[/b]
    I was never accused of scamming or hacking - I feel left out

ViSeH

I was never accused of scamming or hacking - I feel left out [/b]
    Conin is a scammer
    There.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456