Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

OFFICIAL POST ABOUT:

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL POST ABOUT: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I used it once and got power of lion scrolls......
Page: 1

Banned

I used it once and got power of lion scrolls...

I bought KC for $50 and I got nothing (no letter, ni single item, no nothing)
    Currently filling my BBB complaint for a full refund, I'm not going to use that piece of crap

I got set of 10 lion scrolls

DeHealer

Bought 3200kc on one account 2x speed pots not a pack of 30x and Lion Scroll
    Bought 2400Kc on another got the same lame crap aq

after buying 1 plat prem i recived lion pack and 500 hp scrolls ^^

SirLoco

gay ass 2 speed pots... 2 not 2 packs of 30 :P

Blackout

3packs of lion scrolls... and my friend received 1pack 500hp scrolls

I bought KC for $50 and I got nothing (no letter, ni single item, no nothing)
    Currently filling my BBB complaint for a full refund, I'm not going to use that piece of crap[/b]

It clearly says u have to buy something like a trina, tears of karavdis etc. before the bar is full.

Banned

nope, you can buy kc also

oh god, did you all really buy kc? k2 can just say "items" and you all spend 50 bucks each?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Did anyone win an energy rock/cs yet? I'm lost with this thing.. Can you get them now or not yet?

Banned

as CaliMaestro said, no one won yet.. and about the umbrella he said that its just for fun and disapear after some time...

lol.. they tell us the details after we spend the money.. thats great lol

Did anyone win an energy rock/cs yet? I'm lost with this thing.. Can you get them now or not yet?[/b]
    OK so the whole Chitin Shield thing... no one has won that yet. Anyone claiming to have won it at this point is not telling the truth. I have access to all logs of items rewarded as a bonus from the UVIB.

As for the Umbrella's... They have a bit of a side effect to them. You get one use or charge out of them, and then they magically disappear. There are other items such as this coming and they are really just mean to be "fun" items.

I'll give you a hint though, try keeping it in your bank when not using them![/b]
    no idea about energy rocks tho...however some ppl got em on my server bc the dragons didnt despawn(if they were supposed to?) and on july 4th ppl killed em during csw....i was at a cookout

as CaliMaestro said, no one won yet.. and about the umbrella he said that its just for fun and disapear after some time...

lol.. they tell us the details after we spend the money.. thats great lol[/b]
    I'm surprised you been a member on this forum for over 2 year's and haven't recognized K2 Policy.

auditurbo4

Does the bar fill up if you use KESN codes?

If someone could list every single way u can fill the bar up that would be greatly appreciated.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast