Deus_323 HACKED

This is a discussion on Deus_323 HACKED within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And yes its true. My good real life friend got HACKED. The one who did it logged in, started swearing ...
Page: 1

Goofy

Default Deus_323 HACKED

And yes its true. My good real life friend got HACKED.
    The one who did it logged in, started swearing in the ally chat, took everything off the account, and logged of. even rice cakes!

Not only that, he logged in the official website of KO and posted alot of support tickets, swearing against K2 and all the people in the game.

The main problem is that deus forgot the secret key. Yes we know thats stupid, but it happened. (Please dont flame).

We are trying to find a sollution to the problem, and manage to get everything back.

A message to the hacker: You'll wish you had never been born when find who you are .
    And you do know that this is going to happen... Sooner or later....

.pz

ask for a new sq, tell css when did u buy prem last ,wat u used etc they changed mine

Goofy

Originally posted by c1trus
    ask for a new sq, tell *css *when did u buy prem last ,wat u used etc they changed mine
    yap we are already going through this procedure. first we are going to change the sq and then try to get a rollback....

Lets hope K2 will be in a good mood....

Bizonne

Kill him Goofs! :lol:

DontBanMe

owned

::XFactor::

Report it hacked the acct will be banned terminated ^^

And his IP banned... :wub:

Originally posted by c1trus
    ask for a new sq, tell *css *when did u buy prem last ,wat u used etc they changed mine
    U can also tell em when did you buy you'r last koxp. :rollseyes:

EDIT: To prevent confusion, goofy this was ment for citrus, I know you'r legit .