Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Babasellers

This is a discussion on Babasellers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ummm, you lost me now......... free 2 play, have fun...Pay to win, thats ok too.... USD for legit items OK, ...
Page: 2

KO4fun

ummm, you lost me now......... free 2 play, have fun...Pay to win, thats ok too.... USD for legit items OK, USD for accounts NO NEVER!.......... Thats where i stand. By the time an expansion for lvl 110 comes out who will give a crap about lvl 70 items anyway, its a work in progress my friends.

Halcoyn old friend, I am not offended at all..we had long talks with Ra aka Quick about this and he disagrees with babashop even more than u do...He is still my friend even he does call babashoppers n00b fags even we are doing drunken pk together

U remember me when I was "constable" and working under you...remember how strict Pajatso and me were, everything was really black and white. I wanted black and white world to game even rl wasn't black and white...atleast on my job.

I did buy some items with cash and I am selling also...my main reason for this is that I suddenly got into bad moneytal situation.my car was crashed, goverment send me aftertaxes etc...so I found away to deal with it...well if I get alll sold I will deal with it...nvm about it.

I always bought items from sources I knew reliable...does it make me any better than a guy who bought item direct from GM or bought 100% dupe rol +3? I dunno really but I can live with me and this moral, I don't judge myself from it. I still call myself "legit" because I didn't buy any duped shit or GM made item...still some player was lucky got item and sold it forward, that item belongs to game, item wich is directly made by GM to someone to have it doesn't belong to game. It wasn't created by games random drop machine...IMO that makes item legit or not...and selling that item has shitload of doing how it was originated.

Now buying and selling items for usd...well we pay for the game...oh yes we do...one way or another u pay somehow, if not anything else by your freetime. Company tries to take our cash, now if someone has luck ingame but cannot p2p...can he sell some items for usd to play more with prem? There are lotsa questions and no direct answers, exept by K2, but I haven't taken their word for anything and I am not starting to do it now. To me things are more like oppinions and point of views...yours is different than mine, but hey I still like u and I know u still like me...stop dreaming I won't marry u but babaseller fits me fine :P

Ps. Now shut up all and buy my ýtams

Cocaine

There will be no expansion for lvl 110.

Halycon: I agree with you, even though I am selling my account for USD, I still find it to be gay. USD ruined this game, it lead to wealthy players getting an unfair advantage over the normal player.

Originally posted by halcyon
    Ah shit...that's my mistake.

Appealing for sympathy or fairness for your fellow man is pretty pointless.

Anyhow, I hit upon the main issues in the 1st post. *
    WoW has it right though...block users from selling/buying for cash where they can. It harms the integrity of the game.
    whereas in KO, it's "allowed" or just not that villianized. KO =/= WoW, if you got the cash, in KO you can be unknown one day and the next be the most geared character and pwning in cz. In WoW you probably have to have no life to get gear, farm to no end for a drop, grind 12 hours a day for two months just so the next month you'll have to do it again. Different games, different styles, different communities, different morals, different players. Go back to wow? :unsure:

I'm an old windbag that likes to ask rhetorical questions.

I like to see where people stand on certain issues. It reveals a lot about their character.

ive never bought an item for usd

thought iam trying to sell mine for usd :P

I'm an old windbag that likes to ask rhetorical questions.

I like to see where people stand on certain issues. It reveals a lot about their character.
    U are not old windbag, u just stuck the needle to our arses :lol: I didn't get offended at all...I hope u read my reply babus...oh and we still have time for tea party with non-alcohol refreshments with a tip of milk :P

It's fine to bring up a topic of discussion, but to attempt to insult people on false basis just for having a conflicting opinion that they can back up properly is pretty pathetic...

Your entire argument hinges on calling people hypocrites because of your misunderstanding of a simple slang term used quite often.

The damage USD buying/selling has done is minimal at best and really has done no really harm in comparison to Duping and Item Injecting.

I think you're just ready to pick a fight.

What I'm saying seems to go right over your head. Please re-read what I've said.

How can you measure the damage done? Minimal at best? Really has done no harm compared to duping and injecting.
    So it's ok to do harm, knowingly, just because it's not as bad as something else?

Your logic has flaws, my friend.

C'mon now.

I think you're just ready to pick a fight. *

What I'm saying seems to go right over your head. Please re-read what I've said.

How can you measure the damage done? Minimal at best? Really has done no harm compared to duping and injecting. *
    So it's ok to do harm, knowingly, just because it's not as bad as something else? *

Your logic has flaws, my friend.

C'mon now.
    By your final comment in your first post it appears that you were the one looking to pick a fight. I re-read your post however the majority DOES consist of insulting people for being hypocrites, whereas that was you simply misunderstanding a term.

Now the 1 liner about it's effect on the game, well let me explain it to you this way. People accept USD sales as perfectly fine because it is not placing NEW items into the economy, just simply shifting them around to different players, now that I've thought about it I will go so far as to RETRACT my previous statement that USD trading has an effect on the game (Legit Items). I'd really enjoy seeing your rebuttal towards my previous statements because I find it hard for anyone to give any actual evidence to it damaging the game. It may annoy the players, but it does not effect the economy because the items are simply changing hands, to even think of relating this to duping or item injections is childish.

Damn, it's like going up against a brick wall.

No point in it.

So I've stirred the hornets' nest...

Damn, it's like going up against a brick wall.

No point in it.

So I've stirred the hornets' nest...
    I'd be glad to hear your rebuttal, honestly. I addressed each of your points in your post however all you've done is insult me.

And for your info, I've never bought or sold anything for USD.

Hmmmm am I just hard skinned here but he didn't insult me? He tossed his oppinion Eric...since when u became touchy?

If someone sais I am masturbating, then he is right but I rather say that I fondle myself on right places B)

Hmmm now wtf my examples start to look like Dro's and Cama's...yep high time to quit... :huh:

Originally posted by wagyar
    Hmmmm am I just hard skinned here but he didn't insult me? He tossed his oppinion Eric...since when u became touchy? *

If someone sais I am masturbating, then he is right but I rather say that I fondle myself on right places *B) *

Hmmm now wtf my examples start to look like Dro's and Cama's...yep high time to quit... :huh:
    He implied that I'm being closed minded by saying "It' like going up against a brick wall".

Originally posted by Goathorns
    Halcyon your post is about 2 expansions late.
    The old community is gone, you know, the people that cared about babashoppers and gm's selling items?
    The KE and ROFD community is accostumed, they've accepted it to a certain level, and some of them assume one of the possitions (seller). *RIght now no one gives a damn, the game is gone to shit and all the old friends have left. *Back in KO if you came out with full shell +7 everyone would notice and it would've been frowned upon, but now, 3/4 of those people are gone and most of the rest dont care, so babashopping is like the last of the concerns of the players. *Every once in a while they'll complain, but they are quickly suppressed by other people who just say "lol drama!" or "its worst in X server". *Babashopping and Legitness are out-of-date terms that belong only in KO, the lines have been blurred (buying for usd babashopping? *legit player selling cause he's quitting?) and no one gives a damn. *The line used to be Babashopper - Illegaly bought/illegaly made items (usually turksih - gm relationship), but honestly...

Babashopping is long gone, long live usd'ing
    Have to agree, 95% of the people who even know who you are Halcyon have left the game already. Everyone "babashoped" in KE to a certain extent imo. Some, like myself, more then others. I bought a illegit Raptor +8, which i won't deny and i bought a CS+7 from a well known player. My personal stand point is that buying items that were obtained illegally = babashopping, buying items that were worked for (aka items from well respected players) = another way to spend your pay check.

P.S. - Waggy:
    ...tea party with non-alcohol refreshments with...
    Non-alchoholic + waggy, that math doesn't work out baba :P

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast