Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

BABASHOP lets do this

This is a discussion on BABASHOP lets do this within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan Buying KC and scrolls to PK is not the same thing as getting +8 items and ...
Page: 3

Zulkir

Default Re: BABASHOP lets do this

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan

Buying KC and scrolls to PK is not the same thing as getting +8 items and +2 uniques for a sum. *Every time I see a random warrior no one's ever heard of with a +8 raptor, I get pissed. *Why? *Because the game was never meant to have more than TWO of those on a whole damn server, they are a really pimped weapon. *+8 is supposed to be a challenge, something to strive for, not something to be BOUGHT for USD. *
    i dont agree...anybody who is able to put enough str to use a +8 raptor means that he deserve to use it.....no matter waht is the number of total +8 in the server...

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Zulkir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zulkir)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan

Buying KC and scrolls to PK is not the same thing as getting +8 items and +2 uniques for a sum. *Every time I see a random warrior no one's ever heard of with a +8 raptor, I get pissed. *Why? *Because the game was never meant to have more than TWO of those on a whole damn server, they are a really pimped weapon. *+8 is supposed to be a challenge, something to strive for, not something to be BOUGHT for USD. *
    i dont agree...anybody who is able to put enough str to use a +8 raptor means that he deserve to use it.....no matter waht is the number of total +8 in the server...[/b]
    So you earn your level (and some people didn't even do that), and you get items handed to you "just because you have the stats"? What kind of world are you living in?

Zulkir

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Zulkir@

i dont agree...anybody who is able to put enough str to use a +8 raptor means that he deserve to use it.....no matter waht is the number of total +8 in the server...
    So you earn your level (and some people didn't even do that), and you get items handed to you "just because you have the stats"? What kind of world are you living in?[/b]
    i wrote it because you said that the game was never meant to have more than two of those on a whole damn server..
    so, could you please tell to me where did you get this idea or where it is written? why 2..why not 5 or 8..who decided to this..?

Lammer

Originally posted by morax
    babashopping - selling legal game items for cash, apart from scammers i dont have a problem with this.

Selling illegal items for cash (+8 scrolls etc) pisses me off though - but there is no substitute for skill anyway
    Lol... go with a grade 1 armours and no defensive armors/uniques ... tank melee and mages plýx.

:blink:

PeekaBooIseeU

tbh... Go level to 70 or something and maybe you can beat a babashopper... But I know if you got money and dont really care about throwing away couple thousand dollars for in game items then by all mean do it!!

For all the people that crying not having +8 weapons/armor then go get a damn job and buy one or get some levels and farm that shit and watch it burn on the anvil...

I love babashoppers :wub: and love to spend $$$

So get me +10 shell and +10 shards and +5 IN - IB - Dual ROLs - WE I will buy it all ...

"Rich people always have more fun"

Lammer

Originally posted by PeekaBooIseeU
    tbh... Go level to 70 or something and maybe you can beat a babashopper... But I know if you got money and dont really care about throwing away couple thousand dollars for in game items then by all mean do it!!

For all the people that crying not having +8 weapons/armor then go get a damn job and buy one or get some levels and farm that shit and watch it burn on the anvil...

I love babashoppers *:wub: and love to spend $$$ *

So get me +10 shell and +10 shards and +5 IN - IB - Dual ROLs - WE * I will buy it all ... *

OMG I just realised it... YOU'RE AN IDIOT. People work to eat, pay their house, feed their kids, go on holidays, get laid, whatever, not to spend "thousand of dollars" in pixels.

And pls... spend all that money on babashoppers and I'll pray that you get hacked.

If they have the spare money, why not. Not that I've ever spent any of my spare money on this *free* game besides premium. But items never substitue skill.

PeekaBooIseeU

Originally posted by Lammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lammer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PeekaBooIseeU

So get me +10 shell and +10 shards and +5 IN - IB - Dual ROLs - WE * I will buy it all ... *

OMG I just realised it... YOU'RE AN IDIOT. People work to eat, pay their house, feed their kids, go on holidays, get laid, whatever, not to spend "thousand of dollars" in pixels.

And pls... spend all that money on babashoppers and I'll pray that you get hacked.[/b]

HAHA I aint babshopped But sure I would love too .... I have 2 houses worth over 1 million USD thank you very much and 2 kids and eat fine... But thanks for caring so much about me... Me hacked OK go die!!

Don't get mad and frustrated at me the fact that you are poor and I am not...

If granted all those items and make my character 70 please gm I would change my name to babashopper FTW...

Lammer

HAHA *I aint babshopped But sure I would love too .... I have 2 houses worth over 1 million USD *thank you very much and 2 kids and eat fine... * But thanks for caring so much about me... *Me hacked OK go die!!

Don't get mad and frustrated at me the fact that you are poor and I am not... * *

If granted all those items and make my character 70 please gm I would change my name to babshopper FTW...
    Who said I'm poor? I'm fine with money thank god, have health, have wife, house and THANK GOD I have the brains so I don't act/think like you.

Keep the flames up... plýx.

PeekaBooIseeU

Originally posted by Raine
    If they have the spare money, why not. Not that I've ever spent any of my spare money on this *free* game besides premium. But items never substitue skill.

Yea you say items dont substitue skills I agreed on that ... but if all your items were +10 and +5 uniques and lvl 70 you can pretty much safely say unskilled you be fine

PeekaBooIseeU

Originally posted by Lammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lammer)</div>
    Originally posted by PeekaBooIseeU+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PeekaBooIseeU)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lammer
    @

And pls... spend all that money on babashoppers and I'll pray that you get hacked.

HAHA I aint babshopped But sure I would love too .... I have 2 houses worth over 1 million USD thank you very much and 2 kids and eat fine... But thanks for caring so much about me... Me hacked OK go die!!

If granted all those items and make my character 70 please gm I would change my name to babshopper FTW...[/b]
    Who said I'm poor? I'm fine with money thank god, have health, have wife, house and THANK GOD I have the brains so I don't act/think like you.

Keep the flames up... plýx.[/b][/quote]

Well glad to hear !! I wasn't the one that got mad... and I doubt anyone will every be able to buy that kind of gear anyways... I have brains too !!! I dont need to cry about other people and what they do!! If you get owned by a babashopper so what??? Does this game really effect your Real life that much and you emotions... If so then quit the game!!!!

I started playing in dec. since a friend has shown me this game. I met alot of great people and we just enjoy and laugh at the fact that we sometimes get owned by a babashopppers or GG warrior. But TBH you should hear our vent when we kill that GG warrior now that like I great feeling hahaha almost like a orgasm :P :P

So stop hating and enjoy the game! There will be always someone richer than you and will spend the money on a game like this. If you made 40,000 in 1 month every month WTF is 1000.00 to spend on a game which will give you great gear ... exactly RICH PEOPLE ALWAYS WIN...

Lammer

You see.. you keep assuming that I'm poor, mad, get pissed when I'm owned in CZ by babashoppers and ppl that have better gear than mine.

I'm sure you have a wounderfull life, with you 2 houses and your 1 million USD, and "your" two kids.

Your modesty overwhelms me. When I grow up I wanna be just like you...

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Zulkir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zulkir)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zulkir
    @

So you earn your level (and some people didn't even do that), and you get items handed to you "just because you have the stats"? What kind of world are you living in?[/b]
    i wrote it because you said that the game was never meant to have more than two of those on a whole damn server..
    so, could you please tell to me where did you get this idea or where it is written? why 2..why not 5 or 8..who decided to this..?[/b][/quote]

Not necessarily two exactly. I was using such a low number to illustrate how rare +8 high class weapons are supposed to be. On Ares/Diez, I'd say its more likely that there would be 12-20 +8 raptors/shards on the entire server at this point in time. Instead, its over 100 according to ranking. zzzzzz

OsirisG

Originally posted by PeekaBooIseeU+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PeekaBooIseeU)</div>
    Originally posted by Lammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lammer)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lammer
    @

If granted all those items and make my character 70 please gm I would change my name to babshopper FTW...

Keep the flames up... plýx.[/b]

Well glad to hear !! I wasn't the one that got mad... and I doubt anyone will every be able to buy that kind of gear anyways... I have brains too !!! I dont need to cry about other people and what they do!! If you get owned by a babashopper so what??? Does this game really effect your Real life that much and you emotions... If so then quit the game!!!!

I started playing in dec. since a friend has shown me this game. I met alot of great people and we just enjoy and laugh at the fact that we sometimes get owned by a babashopppers or GG warrior. But TBH you should hear our vent when we kill that GG warrior now that like I great feeling hahaha almost like a orgasm :P :P

So stop hating and enjoy the game! There will be always someone richer than you and will spend the money on a game like this. If you made 40,000 in 1 month every month WTF is 1000.00 to spend on a game which will give you great gear ... exactly RICH PEOPLE ALWAYS WIN...[/b][/quote]

Someone that makes 40k/month usually works to the same level , meaning up to 20 hrs/day each day , and i am 100% sure those ppl have KO as their last options on their to do list.
    Someone that makes 40k/month spends his free time thinking how to make 100k , 200k , 1 mil , and so on , i doubt they wonder how much IN is these days in babashop.

Now i wonder , how much exactlly do you make /year?

TunaFishyMe

I dont see what you people dont understand. Spending money on a game isnt that bad of a thing. How many of you have ever played console games before? Technically you are paying for pixels, plastic, and sillicon. I know people who spent thousands on console games mainly because each game is so god dam expensive. But they enjoy it, so why do they regret it. Most of the people who play here are kids. 13-15. Still going to school, living with their parents, getting their weekly 2 dollar allowance. Obviously you dont have the money to spend on something you enjoy. Who used to collect stamps? sporting cards? People spends hundreds on them, why? because they love it. Its their hobby. Why cant someone spend money on a computer game that they enjoy? Its their money. Not yours to determine what purpose they have for it. Get that to your head. You may think they are a loser for spending money on 'pixels' but they worked for that money and they want to spend it on something they enjoy. Its all the eye of the beholder. I might think you are a loser for buying that bag of unbaked ruffle's ketchup chips, cuz that bag is going to make you a fat piece of shit and its only going to give you 5 mins amount of enjoyment before you have to shit it out and repeat the process.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast