Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

BABASHOP lets do this

This is a discussion on BABASHOP lets do this within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe I dont see what you people dont understand. *Spending money on a game isnt that bad ...
Page: 4

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I dont see what you people dont understand. *Spending money on a game isnt that bad of a thing. *How many of you have ever played console games before? *Technically you are paying for pixels, plastic, and sillicon. *I know people who spent thousands on console games mainly because each game is so god dam expensive. *But they enjoy it, so why do they regret it. *Most of the people who play here are kids. *13-15. *Still going to school, living with their parents, getting their weekly 2 dollar allowance. *Obviously you dont have the money to spend on something you enjoy. *Who used to collect stamps? sporting cards? *People spends hundreds on them, why? *because they love it. *Its their hobby. *Why cant someone spend money on a computer game that they enjoy? *Its their money. *Not yours to determine what purpose they have for it. Get that to your head. *You may think they are a loser for spending money on 'pixels' but they worked for that money and they want to spend it on something they enjoy. *Its all the eye of the beholder. *I might think you are a loser for buying that bag of unbaked ruffle's ketchup chips, cuz that bag is going to make you a fat piece of shit and its only going to give you 5 mins amount of enjoyment before you have to shit it out and repe
    at the process.
    Because the ToS clearly states buying items for USD is not allowed. It's going outside the rules of the game and can even destroy the fun.

It's exactly the same reason why you don't give your little brother real money for Boardwalk + Park Place in a game of Monopoly.

It's too late to really argue the point I know, but this is why some players are still upset by the USD thing. It was never intended within the design of the game.

TunaFishyMe

I have nothing against buying for USD. The only thing is buying from someone like KOM who gets his items illegally. Thats where the problem is. If someone made a shard 8 and doesnt need it. Why sell it for in game coins if hes going to quit? If the company can't enforce their own rules, the users shouldnt have to enforce them for them. If i quit, /USD. My items arent duped. Its not going to give the server extra items that they never had before. Its just going to go to someone else. Doesnt really hurt the game at all.

Lammer

I dont see what you people dont understand. *Spending money on a game isnt that bad of a thing. *How many of you have ever played console games before? *Technically you are paying for pixels, plastic, and sillicon. *I know people who spent thousands on console games mainly because each game is so god dam expensive. *But they enjoy it, so why do they regret it. *Most of the people who play here are kids. *13-15. *Still going to school, living with their parents, getting their weekly 2 dollar allowance. *Obviously you dont have the money to spend on something you enjoy. *Who used to collect stamps? sporting cards? *People spends hundreds on them, why? *because they love it. *Its their hobby. *Why cant someone spend money on a computer game that they enjoy? *Its their money. *Not yours to determine what purpose they have for it. Get that to your head. *You may think they are a loser for spending money on 'pixels' but they worked for that money and they want to spend it on something they enjoy. *Its all the eye of the beholder. *I might think you are a loser for buying that bag of unbaked ruffle's ketchup chips, cuz that bag is going to make you a fat piece of shit and its only going to give you 5 mins amount of enjoyment before you have to shit it out and repeat the process.
    I pay for premium = paying a new game monthly (almost). So I don't really think its stupid to spend money on a game. For me its the same has going to a bar and spend 3 times more in beer. But I don't go on forums saying to ppl get alcoholic comas every month do I (that's why I "flamed" him)? Or to get a job and go spend it all on alcohol.
    And yes, everyone can do what he/she pleases to his/her money, but if you ask me if I think is right to spend "thousands" on a game that has this many problems, I would say HELL NO.

TunaFishyMe

well theres a limit to everything. As long as you keep it reasonable its not really a big deal. besides, when you quit you can always sell it back. But the amount of money you spend on beer at a bar cuz its 'cool', you only piss it out or get it pumped out from your system.

PeekaBooIseeU

Originally posted by OsirisG
    Someone that makes *40k/month usually works to the same level , meaning up to 20 hrs/day each day , and i am 100% sure those ppl have KO as their last options on their to do list.
    Someone that makes 40k/month spends his free time thinking how to make 100k , 200k , 1 mil , and so on , i doubt they wonder how much IN is these days in babashop.
    Now i wonder , how much exactlly do you make /year?

haha 40k a month is nothing ... that means you make about 500k a year give or take... Work for 20 hours a day probably not... Move to USA and then Get A realestate license and then you well see... consider houses in areas sell for 1 million and if you take your commision from that which is 3% you do the math ... 30k <<< thats for selling 1 house then you can take off for a week and play KO ... Someone that makes 40k/month spends his free time thinking how to make 100k , 200k , 1 mil , and so on <<<< " some people dont need to be millionaires "

And Lammer I am not calling you poor ... Sorry but I am just trying to say enjoy the game and get a big group and Ownt that babashopper... Its fun !!!

PeekaBooIseeU

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    I dont see what you people dont understand. *Spending money on a game isnt that bad of a thing. *How many of you have ever played console games before? *Technically you are paying for pixels, plastic, and sillicon. *I know people who spent thousands on console games mainly because each game is so god dam expensive. *But they enjoy it, so why do they regret it. *Most of the people who play here are kids. *13-15. *Still going to school, living with their parents, getting their weekly 2 dollar allowance. *Obviously you dont have the money to spend on something you enjoy. *Who used to collect stamps? sporting cards? *People spends hundreds on them, why? *because they love it. *Its their hobby. *Why cant someone spend money on a computer game that they enjoy? *Its their money. *Not yours to determine what purpose they have for it. Get that to your head. *You may think they are a loser for spending money on 'pixels' but they worked for that money and they want to spend it on something they enjoy. *Its all the eye of the beholder. *I might think you are a loser for buying that bag of unbaked ruffle's ketchup chips, cuz that bag is going to make you a fat piece of shit and its only going to give you 5 mins amount of enjoyment before you have to shit it out and repe
    at the process.
    Because the ToS clearly states buying items for USD is not allowed. It's going outside the rules of the game and can even destroy the fun.

It's exactly the same reason why you don't give your little brother real money for Boardwalk + Park Place in a game of Monopoly.

It's too late to really argue the point I know, but this is why some players are still upset by the USD thing. It was never intended within the design of the game.[/b]
    Yup no game is intended to have people sell there things... But the wonderfull world of ebay makes it possible for you to sell what ever you want... ( even used socks look it up ) Every game like Final Fantasy, WOW and Diablo all these games and like them you can buy peoples characters and items for usd ... Its just the facts of life and there nothing anyone can do to change it.

And NO I dont spend all my money in this game. Just dont get to far addicted in a game where you would lose your job and end up not having enough money to pay for mortgage. I never liked spending money on a game that I have to pay every month which this is game you have too in order to even get in server during peak hours... But I enjoy the game and i enjoy the company on this game and have fun.

Look at real life... Rich people can get away with murder... (OJ Simpson) He has money and can do that. So I just dont see why so many people flame on babashoppers !!! So what kill there debuffer, party healer, mage and then Kill the baba... Not hard just requires a good party and a good priest!!!

Oh yea one more thing .... Yes tuna you would hope that you can sell it back for USD to the next babashopper to fill your spot when you leave game... haha

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by PeekaBooIseeU+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PeekaBooIseeU)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

at the process.

It's too late to really argue the point I know, but this is why some players are still upset by the USD thing. It was never intended within the design of the game.
    Yup no game is intended to have people sell there things... But the wonderfull world of ebay makes it possible for you to sell what ever you want... ( even used socks look it up ) Every game like Final Fantasy, WOW and Diablo all these games and like them you can buy peoples characters and items for usd ... Its just the facts of life and there nothing anyone can do to change it....[/b]
    Tuna wanted to know why people bitch about items being sold for USD. I said why, and it's a damn good reason too. I don't think its reasonable to assume that it will always be out of control though. KO may be poorly run but not every game is, that's for sure.

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan

Because the ToS clearly states buying items for USD is not allowed. *It's going outside the rules of the game and can even destroy the fun.
    ok lets start with this firstly tos may say that now but in past i never recall nething bout it not being allowed all i remember and all i really knew back then was that buying and selling items on ebay will result in no customer support . reason for this and so lil strict policy freind is becuase k2 was doing most of the selling ! and if someone else did it and they got scammed they made tos like that so they wouldn't have to deal with ppl writing in cs "y buy ytem off ebay he no gyve me ytems" or chars etcetc. that was there stand on "babashop" but that was then when gms were getting paid in gold bars and u could purchase lvl 62 (w.name that no one ever seen) full gear shells 7 uniques and raptorshard 7s for only 250 dollars .

If there tos has changed which im sure it has im not gunna bother to look only reason i'd see them wanting to do that is because there not the only babashop now they have competition and if they can't get there cut there going to jus find that "hacker" delete all his items ban his ip block his account . have they ever gone to the extent to trace items sold by king of moradon no.. im sure ppl like devile festo and them would be glad too but k2 does there work the easy way not hard way deleting babashop items would jus make more customer support inquerys for them .

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wat else u say there should only be 2 +8 raptors and 2 +8 shards huh personally i think there should only be a handful of +9 items and there should only be 1 or 2 items +10 . your not open enough yun for one the upgrade system has changed along with the ammount of members who play usko but u see problem is u make it sound impossible to make +8's . i know of 2 ppl on olympia of have made near 3 +8 mirage daggers in a row (i myself mirage dagger fuck me i break 4 in a row then 5 then 7 i went broke but irl im rich bitch) . and me i take 5 pc chiting at 7 w trina ones going to 8 if not more im sorry but this is the upgrade system . now if everyone jus took a +7 every other day and threw it on anvil yes there would only be few +8 items on a server but no man thats not how it works .

whether or now we have babashop u can take olympia for example there are ppl who are playing there now simply jus to be rich ( the market on this game is turning into a runescape) ppl like rezzdragon think they control prices in moradon and theres ppl who are jus bored of game but love to get on in moradon and barter with others and try upgrading . sinfiery (justanotherturk) is pretty much only still playing this game to upgrade mirage daggers he's made like 10 + now and he jus keeps selling them to buy +1's and trinas .

making +9 isn't impossible nemore and its no longer going to just be wizard staffs and shit items u buy from npc as game grows and as theres more mobs to farm more servers for more users the more +9's will be common and +8's will be necessary

also as far as k2 getting in on the babashop if they did that it would change this game severely cuz there are still ppl who purchase kc to sell scrolls to make there money rather then farm these ppl wouldn't hesitate to babashop gear and if k2 said hey heres a safe way to do it more ppl would learn wat babashop is . i heard someone say babashopping has come outta the closet and well it couldn't be more true and i have to say that olympia is wat popped king of moradons cherry

MarvinTheMartian

private, before you start posting all sorts of retarted shit, pls...learn how to spell you ignorant fuck...and stop putting other peoples opinions down, i dont care if people buy items..whatever you want to do, you dont have the skill to make them? have at it. as far as buying +8 scrolls etc from gms, which is the true "babashopping" definition, that shit pisses me off. ive been playing for almost 2 years...so the fact that someone such as salwatore before he was banned etc. got shell 8, shards 8 +3 uniques etc. in a few days through a corrupt gm...is bullshit, call it anything you want, its bullshit. there is a diff. between selling legal items made by the seller and illegal items sold by corrupt gm's, db hackers etc. huge difference, even though they are both the same in which it is not legal by tos to do so.

TunaFishyMe

i just skip over what private has to say because the way he writes makes me feel like hes an absolute retard. Why read what a retard has to say?

MarvinTheMartian

yea, hes just the same as all the low life ignorant *people* that live around me...makes ya twitch, like you could just break him in half,lol....very very annoying.

WOW STFU SORRY IM NOT OF HIGHER KNOWLEDGE

but fuck u i can upgrade im not gunna waiste my time tho when i can jus buy items

and babashopping is buying items in general dumb fuck its not buying scrolls off of gm . buying scrolls from a gm = BUYING SCROLL FROM A GM

also salvatore got his items from +8 scroll which gm gave him for winning a event and he then duped 9999 and gave all his clan all +8 items

least thats wat he say OX

PeekaBooIseeU

i just skip over what private has to say because the way he writes makes me feel like hes an absolute retard. *Why read what a retard has to say?

++++1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000

MarvinTheMartian

no, dickhead...babashopping is referred to turkish players ( SUCH AS SALWATORE ) buying +8 upgrade scrolls for 50.00 usd, he didnt get them from an event noob, he got them from our corrupt gm godfrey( who was fired for it btw ).dont talk unless you know what your saying you ignorant monkey. babashop= turks buying items from other turkish gm's, hence the name BABA...otherwise they would just call it, item shopping...... which is apparently what you are referring to....stop playing the game and go to school, fucking idiot.

8th

wow.

2 KO know it all's having it out, who dont both of you shut the fuk up?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast