Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

BABASHOP lets do this

This is a discussion on BABASHOP lets do this within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL, an example of the maturity we get to see on these forums and in game...ko know it all? nope...just ...
Page: 5

MarvinTheMartian

LOL, an example of the maturity we get to see on these forums and in game...ko know it all? nope...just know about this subject in particular, if you'd care to add to it....enjoy, if not? hang yourself for being an asshole for no reason....

TunaFishyMe

lol its funny. because in your sig, everything you advertise is here. Its like going to a new couple who has just moved into their dream house and asking if they want to buy a cardboard box to live in.

almost every babashopper on olympia i know isn't fucking turkish

turks dupe , turks pay cafe owner for items

and im pretty sure "also salvatore got his items from +8 scroll which gm gave him for winning a event and he then duped 9999 and gave all his clan all +8 items

least thats wat he say OX"

when i said LEAST THATS WAT HE SAY it was clear i was fucking around dip shit i know who won the event it wasn't him he came in second whether or not a gm gave +8 scroll for second place still iunno

SO STFU and i've said it more then once dont read my writing if u dont fucking like how i write but apparently ur dick riding every fucking post i make along with anyone else seems ur sensitive to the topic "babashopping" did ur father go shopping in ur fucking pants when u were younglin ????

GET THE FUCK OFF ME

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345