Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Babashopping!?!?

This is a discussion on Babashopping!?!? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AlwaysDown I am getting tired of reading all these babashopper comments. In my opinion i think most ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    I am getting tired of reading all these babashopper comments. In my opinion i think most of the people babashop just becuase they fail in life no offence to the babashoppers lol.
    you mean because they succed in life so they can spend the money they earn on something they like. INstead of being unemployed and farming / haxing 23 hours a day or being in merhcant 24/7...

Little archer Senior Member

to me babashopping always been fine (almost) to a certain point... but when u see ppl that 1 day had papers and the next week theyr on +8/+9 weps / armors... well, thats really lame.

makes u wonder why do u bothered gearing up legitly if some fag gets 3x better gear in a min.

even worse when they brag about how good they are just cuz they can 3 hit noobs, calling themselves "pros". im like go try and be "pro" without ur baba'd gear... see how far u would get.

when people lack skills, babashopping makes up for it so it isnt noticeable how they cant combo, they still go down slowly cuz of their gear (or, they still kill people cuz of 1k spammed).

and about the topic itself... buying from pus is from my point of view, spending usd in a game. that doesnt change, the only good thing about its probably the legitness and supplying the market with pus goods like bankin said

buying from other legit players is only acceptable trade. Screw K2 and their scrolls, thats why priests were made. Now if K2 was a bug-free, non hack game, then maybe buying their pus items would be acceptable.

But it's all considered baba shopping. Some people spend their money on drugs, clubs, bars, strip clubs, and even hookers. Others spend it on video games (least harmful imo)
    People just need to keep the money they spend on video games out of the wrong hands (like the chinese goldfarmers... like the chinese need any more money... PLEASE!)
    Last edited by Sinse; 03-13-2010 at 02:12 AM.

Etnies

Its all the same shit, just have fun and play the game.

Its a game, try to enjoy yourself. If you can't then your a nerd who just hates losing. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Its a game, try to enjoy yourself. If you can't then your a nerd who just hates losing. Period.
    +1.. too short message

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    point c + D i think makes the most sense here for explanation ^^
    Lol yer i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Serious606 View Post
    Lol yer i guess.
    nice spam at whole page...

companies are making their day ^^ i dont really care, but, fack, if your gonna babashop, do it from me xD

iamted45

why spend money on a game

Banned

Because people enjoy playing a game.
    Why spend money to ride a rollercoaster for 2minutes? Cuz its fun.
    People spend money on much more useless things then games lol..

Besides while you take months to get some decent gear without babashopping i spend 500$ on ko, rape you over and over with friends and sell the items for 500$ + the extra money i made from pking etc

but it suks when u get hacked before u can sell all ur stuff
    <-----

Bonzo

Its simple they spend real money to get cash in this game no matter what way

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

most ppl do it becuase atleast when they quit they can just sell up and boom theres ur money again
    most of the ppl here crying about how babashoppers have no lives or any shit like are most likely unemployed 12 year olds who try so hard at this game.
    when you start making some money you will see that you realy dont need to take much out of your weekly wage just to get some decent gear... and from my experience id rather work a little to get gg items rather then play 24 hours a day with a clan just to get the occasional drop every month or so

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

players who like to sell their items to other players isnt any problem for me. i sold all my stuff at different servers after stop playin and this doesnt destroy balance of a server. all items i got have been earned ingame and this way i got a part of my money back. selling of PUS item doesnt increase amont of coins. real problem are GB sellers and GM babashopper because they increase amont of coins/items and destroy balance.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast