Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Babashopping!?!?

This is a discussion on Babashopping!?!? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there is nothing with babashoping from players since most of the ko players want to get some benifits when they ...
Page: 3

there is nothing with babashoping from players since most of the ko players want to get some benifits when they quit the game

u want it he wants it she wants it they want it everyone want it

but if u mean babashoping illigal items from gms that ruin the server like full set+9 and rappy+9 at the server start or without any record in 1 day thats what ruin the server . if u gonna say they have no skills ill tell u "yeah they wont have it now but soon they will"

Twist3D

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    I am getting tired of reading all these babashopper comments. In my opinion i think most of the people babashop just becuase they fail in life no offence to the babashoppers lol.
    lol.. I played KO since the very beginning of usko, and i started 'baba shopping' about 6 months ago. The one and only reason i started babashopping is the fact that i succeeded in life, i dun have time to sit down and farm for items. And now i have the cash to do it..

GG at 1 billion spent in 2009..... wow.

Thats also babashopping for sure you spend money to get igc so its babashopping

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123