Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

BabyBash read pls

This is a discussion on BabyBash read pls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by phantomlink So the item was wiped, so were others. *Uber never got his money back or another ...
Page: 4

Flemming

Originally posted by phantomlink
    So the item was wiped, so were others. *Uber never got his money back or another WE that was wiped after he bought it from Sephiroth... OMG SEPH DUPES!!!! *You should know by now that random items can/will be wiped and it's even shown by K2 you pay USD for items your on your own
    well its not my fault their items are gone, i just want the baba to do the right thing <_<

Originally posted by Enough
    ya think?

some guy tried to fuck me by saying i never gave him the item.

i called paypal, talked to a girl named Cheryl, she said there is no possible way he could win the case. even if i didnt give him the item THERE IS NOTHING PAYPAL WILL DO ABOUT INTANGIBLE ITEMS.

says so in the buyer complaint POLICY

so why dont you learn before you speak?

PS: i won the case. it was last week.
    Policy my dick.. he can get his money back somehow. Depends on the payment. Had some asshole scam me that way. If you ever see the_pills in game tell him to go die in a river.

ColdLady

Before 5-6 days I bought RoM from BabyBash and it was delete yesterday in dupe wipe. I heard for another person lost RoM bought by BabyBash. So take care when you buy something from him.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Enough
    ya think?

some guy tried to fuck me by saying i never gave him the item.

i called paypal, talked to a girl named Cheryl, she said there is no possible way he could win the case. even if i didnt give him the item THERE IS NOTHING PAYPAL WILL DO ABOUT INTANGIBLE ITEMS.

says so in the buyer complaint POLICY

so why dont you learn before you speak?

PS: i won the case. it was last week.
    Policy my dick.. he can get his money back somehow. Depends on the payment. Had some asshole scam me that way. If you ever see the_pills in game tell him to go die in a river.[/b]
    nope. some fag tried to callback coins i sold him. so i called up paypal. they told me they dont ensure virtual items. no refund

Flemming

so basically what ur saying is that if u sell by USD u dont have to give ANYTHING to the person that buys it of u?

nice way to get rich :wub:

OK so dont buy for USD or IRL money! just feel the :wub:

Rentzusuken

It's all about social engineering and knowing precisely where the money comes from. For example, I'm sure the money paid did not come from PayPal directly, but perhaps a credit card or checking account. I'm sure the entity behind that payment has more vested interest in you than they do. I'm sure with the right story, chargebacks can occur...

Flemming

social engineering or not (COPYRIGHT Kevin Mitnick haha) i still want my money back lol

Stop buying items for USD

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

Originally posted by Adis
    Stop buying items for USD
    +99999999999999999999

It is against the official rules, and doesnt make the game fair.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234