Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BabyJustSayGoodBye its time grow up

This is a discussion on BabyJustSayGoodBye its time grow up within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Try to grwo up a little stop luring on people when they doing boss in eslant this is only a ...
Page: 1

LOrDsHiVa

Default BabyJustSayGoodBye its time grow up

Try to grwo up a little

stop luring on people when they doing boss in eslant

this is only a game and stop taking shit to ur heart just cuz u used to get owned by us in CZ

u talk all big ,, but can't prove it.... so now u lure shit on.. since we came Human

came human thinking we would be little help to make the game little even

and u know what else... from now on .. if u lure on us its not a problem.. we'll just leave the boss to u to take it. . since u can't find it on ur own and need to lure on us

thanatos

he also likes to speed glitch using acid pot... and yes i do have fraps , but what is it good for anyways? no one cares

LOrDsHiVa

Originally posted by thanatos
    he also likes to speed glitch using acid pot... and yes i do have fraps , but what is it good for anyways? no one cares

noone cares is true

but aleast we let people know what ur dealing with here and what kind of person

No mercy is Minotaur THat guy i'm sure is another player

NooBZilla

to be honest id say shut up and get over it... yes its gay people have to lure and all that other lame shit i know where your coming from because ive been there as well....

but we need to understand thats just how this game is, a boss is always up for grabs when it spawns...... no such thing as i was here first :wub:

but yea grow up mercy :P

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i don't usually do this but...
    _/

fags and morons are part of the game, deal with it or go play other game... god damn

the_one_and_only

zzz he never lured, a dread mare aggroed on to him, he ran and then the dread mare aggroed onto sheeva not meaning for it to aggro on to him, quit complainin, and our clan leader came and 30-stoned ur dead priest anyways, so i dunno why ur gonna openly flame like this, pretty low blow

Robin

Default Re: NoMercy aka BabyJustSayGoodBye

Originally posted by LOrDsHiVa
    Try to grwo up a little *

stop luring on people when they doing boss in eslant

this is only a game and stop taking shit to ur heart just cuz u used to get owned by us in CZ

u talk all big ,, but can't prove it.... so now u lure shit on.. since we came Human

came human thinking we would be little help to make the game little even *

and u know what else... from now on .. if u lure on us its not a problem.. we'll just leave the boss to u to take it. . since u can't find it on ur own and need to lure on us
    bro u the one who needs to grow up, try finding out what really happend before u come complaining, it was not intentional, dreadmare aggroed and 1 hit ur priest. shit happens.

other than that welcome to human side, and all your bosses are belong to us.

JulioBR

As far as i know Nomercy is Min0taur (aka rick martin).

wtf___dude

Originally posted by JulioBR
    As far as i know Nomercy is Min0taur (aka rick martin).
    and a fuken noob that has autotown on his keyboard =) i love seeing him town before his priests :wub:

wraith86

yea i believe nomercy is babyjustsaygoodday which is minotaur which isnt babyjustsaygoodbye

nomercy = MIN0TAUR

and some other dude is babyjustsaygoodbye

MIN0TAUR used the be babyjustsaygoodbye and namechanged, then some dude asked him if he could use his old name

so nomercy got nothing to do with it

hes a gut gun :wub:

LOrDsHiVa

lol ok whoever its is maybe i got mixed up

but if it wasn't his fault then why would he act like a 7 year old kid?

oh and the priest that died by dreadmare.. he hates taht priest and i have letters do prove it..

also i could have took SS of me and him talking about it.. and i i would have took SS of it you would say yes he lured for sure..

anyways im over it now..

sorry if i did something wrong ..but i just felt this needed to be done

peace out

Kailean

"stop luring on people when they doing boss in eslant"
    w8 a sec, isnt (wasnt?) he in clouds retarded clan? which is (after yllumynaty) the second y lyke to lure yt luring clan? what did you execpt...

kailean read the topic lol , it wasnt nomercy but some other guy.lordshiva got mixed up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast