Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some ppl made me aware of what was going on here. The forums were restored to a few days ago ...
Page: 1

Default Forums Restored

Some ppl made me aware of what was going on here. The forums were restored to a few days ago since a mod deleted all posts to force ppl to move to a new forum. All mods and Admins have been removed until I understand what happened here. mee and camaz0tz are the only admins.

Guess it's time to talk about the future of the forum and what do u guys think of it. Who should be mod?
    twostars, Prophet, Diver and 1 others like this.

New mod wont change anything, we need active admin - Period.
    Adi and 4YouNoHealStupiD like this.

Banned Senior Member

and particularly an admin who doesn't promise changes and then leaves for periods of time and he didn't force anyone to leave to that forum, for the record. I believe most of us was sick of a forum that is left to die.

Propose ppl. I'm all ears. I dont know anyone else around here anymore. Sadly, real life catches up and this forum is way way way at the bottom of my priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    and particularly an admin who doesn't promise changes and then leaves for periods of time.
    +1 .

Can I kindly ask as my admin was removed I'm made a senior member so I have the ability to post.

Kindest regards

We are glad that u come in-time and proved that u care about ur members ...
    Because to be honest even since forum its pretty dead,here we have old friends,some leave,some come back ....
    Ofc there should be a bitt more action from staff members,and when i say staff members i dont mean mods ...
    Forum need 2 be updated regulary,and cecked by someone that really wants to make somethinc about it ...
    Ko4life been up for soo many years and it deserves the right for being best knight online english forum ...
    Guides and topic,questions,everythinq its helfull for evryone .....
    Diver likes this.

I agree but I dont have the time for it. Who else do u think can do it and is willing to do it? If several of u agree, I have no problems promoting him or them as admins/mods. Please dont PM me. I want everyone wanting to help to ask it in public so everyone else can see it and have a word about it. Again, I don't know ppl here anymore.

I have been mod or admin for 5+ years here. Good idea asking the community though
    iThardy and Vice like this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I agree but I dont have the time for it. Who else do u think can do it and is willing to do it? If several of u agree, I have no problems promoting him or them as admins/mods. Please dont PM me. I want everyone wanting to help to ask it in public so everyone else can see it and have a word about it. Again, I don't know ppl here anymore.
    I'm free on keeping the PSKO (Knight Online Private Server Area) section clean.

Banned Senior Member

No thanks Nikos, no one wants you.

Devile, just transfer the current staff from the newer forum over here as you don't have the time to manage it.

Purrminator Senior Member

Shane should get his admin/mod back, he's GG and always try his best to help others
    I would apply for mod, but dunno if I'll ever get it, I got alot of friends here and ofc I hope my reputation is good aswell, tho I had to make a new acc, which doesn't look that good.
    Shane likes this.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

So much selfish nonsense guys

Anyway, I would recommend as mods:
    Regiss
    Razor

As admin:
    Maybe Goathorns

However without full admin power. There isn't much change going to happen.

Give Admin back to Shane and give him real power as the root admin - also ability to choose mod`s. That`s for the start.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

just give me admin or mod, i would be a great help to the forum id seriously try to make this a good forum once again, i can take care of it all

Kappa

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast