Back at it again

This is a discussion on Back at it again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I've recently decided to come back to ko and hopped on to the Destan server on USKO. I noticed ...
Page: 1

Default Back at it again

So I've recently decided to come back to ko and hopped on to the Destan server on USKO. I noticed most people here recommend cypher on steamko but I've been having troubling authenticating to play steamko. Is there any English players on USKO still or am I out of luck? If there is any other servers looking for a returning player let me know, Im willing to switch servers and I have a few friends looking to get back on as well. Mostly stick to DCZ but ill go wherever the PK is active. Also any of my OG's from Gravediggaz UnderTheInfluence or GoonSquad, on Ares or Cwest still residing here inbox me.

Since the new servers have launched, most of the people have quit over the last few or so months. English people that is. A lot of people went to Steam like you said and or pro ko privet server. If u don't mind actually spending a grand or more to compete you can make turkish friends. But atm, altar is the only place left with a few english people.

Anyone recruiting on steamko?

To play steamko you need to have atleast +2 uniques good weps and armors or you will be free nps running around not getting a thing done sorry to say but its true. U should join one of the 3 new usko servers, Altar have the most English players and the turks will accept u into their clans if you can speak a little turkish and understand pk commands and u dont need to spend 2 grand to not be free nps, u can do well with +8 wep and +0+1 uniques. and armors mythrils+7 a set cost like 16-17gb at most nowadays.
    and the activity is WAY WAY better than cypher.

Quote Originally Posted by OldKnight View Post
    To play steamko you need to have atleast +2 uniques good weps and armors or you will be free nps running around

wasn't this the case for the last 10 years for servers that were older at given point of time?

Yeah I'm not worried about gear so much I can figure that out later, I just need an active server with English people.