Back again... good lord...

This is a discussion on Back again... good lord... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So after dominating GW2 and getting level 80 and getting all the best gear.... I decided to PvP. I think ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Default Back again... good lord...

So after dominating GW2 and getting level 80 and getting all the best gear.... I decided to PvP.

I think you know the rest of the story...

Here I come again, cept this time I think I'll try out Europa like everyone is saying and run a Priest maybe. Haven't quite decided yet. Any guilds looking for a specific build that they need? I am a long time KO veteran.

well if you look for eng mele exp/pk clan pm Rialix in game, orc side.

I think I will take you up on that offer. I know you from C-West. Looks like this will be the first time I have ever played Orc.

Little archer Senior Member

I don't find the pvp to be bad, it needs some tweaking and balancing but it's addictive.

And lol, to quit such a game to come back to KO. I don't want to live in this planet anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I don't find the pvp to be bad, it needs some tweaking and balancing but it's addictive.

And lol, to quit such a game to come back to KO. I don't want to live in this planet anymore!
    Well I dislike the sPvP with a passion. It's so boring/stupid/pointless that I can't even wrap my head around what they were thinking. As for WvWvW, it was kinda fun but it gets boring and old and pointless as well. There is no sense of ownership or pride in running around with a Zerg of people. I dislike that there is no Trinity so to speak and I never found a good guild to play with. I like the game, I just like KO's PvP so much better and I'm a PvP guy at heart.

Quote Originally Posted by MystiX View Post
    Well I dislike the sPvP with a passion. It's so boring/stupid/pointless that I can't even wrap my head around what they were thinking. As for WvWvW, it was kinda fun but it gets boring and old and pointless as well. There is no sense of ownership or pride in running around with a Zerg of people. I dislike that there is no Trinity so to speak and I never found a good guild to play with. I like the game, I just like KO's PvP so much better and I'm a PvP guy at heart.
    I agree that in wvwvw you have to wait ages doing nothing but hit a gate, which can be quitte boring. However I usually go alone or with 2 people taking backwater supply camps and trying to defend against a big group which organized play usually makes possible. sPvP I like the different styles the maps have, and I dislike only 1 map. However I'd like more maps to play around with.

OT: Good luck in KO, it still has a very nice pksystem though krowaz totally imbalanced that shit.