Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Back!...Again :) Questions ???

This is a discussion on Back!...Again :) Questions ??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Bristleback your wrong about them 7s and olds. id say average gear is 8s and 1s. thats ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bristleback View Post
    your wrong about them 7s and olds.
    id say average gear is 8s and 1s.
    thats what we call sarcasm......

Little archer Senior Member

Anyone else tired of the +7 / olds bullshit? It's the oldest trick to try to bait new players to play your server lol.

Btw you can do well with +5s and dex+4 jewelry at Asgard so come play!

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Anyone else tired of the +7 / olds bullshit? It's the oldest trick to try to bait new players to play your server lol.

Btw you can do well with +5s and dex+4 jewelry at Asgard so come play!
    I roll +4's and some dex 1's I found at mora, been working out so far, the pk is great!
    razor likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Quite honestly I was still using old ROLs just two weeks ago and I'm still using krowaz +7 and maintained dragon/top 3 solo for 2 months and now with a friend for 4... But I'm a priest and all of my other gear is above average.. food for thought, though.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    ... But I'm a priest
    Read up until this point.

Id say the average for Europa is +7 Krowaz and Olds or +0s

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Id say the average for Europa is +7 Krowaz and Olds or +0s
    Which means they all get 1 shotted by the +3 babas.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    yea.. but the amount of people who have +3s is very minimal..

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    yea.. but the amount of people who have +3s is very minimal..
    still don't act like olds will be enough, they will 1 shot you and you know it. +1/+2 items will be average +3 strong, +0 weak as simple as it is.

iTzBryan Senior Member

I have a mage friend (Marekzin) who played the server a year or two ago who was level 72 with +6's against all 83s and +7s and died once while making 3k NP -- This was just after a noob mage from cwest claimed his level 81 was no match for guys in CZ and basically NPT'd before he quit the party. It's not all about items; it's having a brain to position and choose your fights properly.

Also, I play on a rogue with quest armor and all olds with shard 7 and pd 7 and last week made 1k NP and 0 deaths (I'm not good at rogue). Food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    I have a mage friend (Marekzin) who played the server a year or two ago who was level 72 with +6's against all 83s and +7s and died once while making 3k NP -- This was just after a noob mage from cwest claimed his level 81 was no match for guys in CZ and basically NPT'd before he quit the party. It's not all about items; it's having a brain to position and choose your fights properly.

Also, I play on a rogue with quest armor and all olds with shard 7 and pd 7 and last week made 1k NP and 0 deaths (I'm not good at rogue). Food for thought.
    Every1 is capable of playing like a full gay, spiking and insta run 20 miles away and hope they don't 1 shot you. I've once vsed a lvl 83 with my lvl 80 sin in Olympia, while i was wearing quest armors +1/+0 uniques and +8 daggers while he was using kro set+8 with +9 daggers and probably +2/+3 uniques, this doesn't mean i can have big fun in Colony Zone and rape everyone i want because they will simply kill me way to easy and it's boring to play like a rat and run 90% of the time u play.

P.S that doesn't mean u need to have +3s or don't play at all, it's always fun to have more of a challenge but you still need to be competetive yourself otherwise you'll get bored or feel useless and then in the end you'll end up quitting or babaing.

Another example is, the most people that are considered ''good and geared'' in Anatolia are using krowaz+8, a weapon +9/+10 with full unique set+3 and some are using dragon/mythrils+10. I am still using krowaz +7, (Gonna get +8s soon tho) +10 dagger and moonlight+7 and i'm able to fight the strongest parties with my clan/ally without feeling ''weaker'' or something, i do my job and i do it successfully most of the time, but still KO is the way KO is nowadays, and everyone will become stronger and stronger, you'll have to go with em or die trying.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Every1 is capable of playing like a full gay, spiking and insta run 20 miles away and hope they don't 1 shot you. I've once vsed a lvl 83 with my lvl 80 sin in Olympia, while i was wearing quest armors +1/+0 uniques and +8 daggers while he was using kro set+8 with +9 daggers and probably +2/+3 uniques, this doesn't mean i can have big fun in Colony Zone and rape everyone i want because they will simply kill me way to easy and it's boring to play like a rat and run 90% of the time u play.
    I was mainly playing support. But did make plays on debuffs as a proper sin should. And nobody 1 hit me.

Furthermore, guys with +2's and +3's / +8s and +9s in my clan completely destroy kids. We aren't talking about that. We are saying "average." You can be "average" (60th-70th percentile in effectiveness, lets say) as a sin for example with Krowaz 7, all olds, +7 moonlight, +8 shard. If you disagree you probably just aren't skilled to begin with - sorry for the truth. (speaking for Europa players specifically with regard to average gear)

still don't act like olds will be enough, they will 1 shot you and you know it. +1/+2 items will be average +3 strong, +0 weak as simple as it is.
    Im using HR+0, IN+0, FOV+2 and NO BELT at all because im poor, and I hardly ever die......and Ive not even been 1 hit once even whilst fully duffed. If you know how to play the game +0s are fine, especially for a rogue or a priest.

And no I don't just run around, running away from duffs and shit, I know how to position myself to not get duffed and to be able to pick out targets easily, if you cant play the game don't blame it on the fact your items are under average, thats just a bitch movement.
    itzbryan likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    And no I don't just run around, running away from duffs and shit, I know how to position myself to not get duffed and to be able to pick out targets easily, if you cant play the game don't blame it on the fact your items are under average, thats just a bitch movement.
    Wow. Someone who knows what they're talking about on KO4life. Pigs have flown

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Im using HR+0, IN+0, FOV+2 and NO BELT at all because im poor, and I hardly ever die......and Ive not even been 1 hit once even whilst fully duffed. If you know how to play the game +0s are fine, especially for a rogue or a priest.

It's fun you clearly describe what i said.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast