Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Back!...Again :) Questions ???

This is a discussion on Back!...Again :) Questions ??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR average is +8 weapons kro7 uniq's 1/2 end of story. I can imagine your the sort ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    average is +8 weapons kro7 uniq's 1/2 end of story.
    I can imagine your the sort of guy who has no fucking friends.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    I can imagine your the sort of guy who has no fucking friends.
    Oh god. Are you really that kind of cyber-freak telling people they don't have friends, while you probably still gotta jerk off with a playboy magazine because you can't get a gf? Glad i got friends, a girlfriend and a life outside of KO. But mehh why would i even bother reacting to this dude who can't keep game/real life seperated from eachother, you're pathetic. I'm out of this topic as it makes no sense at all to discuss with someone acting he's the king.

P.S. Enjoy pking with your ''average'' items mister way to pro.

Oh god. Are you really that kind of cyber-freak telling people they don't have friends, while you probably still gotta jerk off with a playboy magazine because you can't get a gf? Glad i got friends, a girlfriend and a life outside of KO. But mehh why would i even bother reacting to this dude who can't keep game/real life seperated from eachother, you're pathetic. I'm out of this topic as it makes no sense at all to discuss with someone acting he's the king.

P.S. Enjoy pking with your ''average'' items mister way to pro.
    Yeah I am gonna mention is cos you clearly take this shit so fucking seriously, judging by your reply and judging by all your doing is trying to annoy me, cos I guess you like me and want my babies? Im tryna be here, letting kids/old players know they can come and have fun on what they enjoy doin and shit, and all your doin is cryin like a bitch tryna argue over something that is not important to you at all haha, and your tryna call man a nerd. Can remember how you cried like a fucking bitch for 2 weeks on titan because you couldnt babashop? Remember how you cried like a little faggot because 'no one add me to party, why is no one leaving to let me join'. Shut up you little fassy.

Anyone who has to defend themself by saying they have a life, normally dont have one and are ashamed of themselves. But your right this is fucking sad.
    Last edited by FreekaleeK; 11-11-2014 at 10:14 AM.

Yeah I am gonna mention is cos you clearly take this shit so fucking seriously, judging by your reply and judging by all your doing is trying to annoy me, cos I guess you like me and want my babies? Im tryna be here, letting kids/old players know they can come and have fun on what they enjoy doin and shit, and all your doin is cryin like a bitch tryna argue over something that is not important to you at all haha, and your tryna call man a nerd. Can remember how you cried like a fucking bitch for 2 weeks on titan because you couldnt babashop? Remember how you cried like a little faggot because 'no one add me to party, why is no one leaving to let me join'. Shut up you little fassy.

Anyone who has to defend themself by saying they have a life, normally dont have one and are ashamed of themselves. But your right this is fucking sad.
    It's actually hilarious you saying that i couldn't babashop, weren't you one of these way to good ppl that didn't need to babashop but be ''average'' instead? Get a life kid. And mehh, i don't think i was the crying baby kid, you won't ever achieve anything compared to what i've done with my years of KO. So meh, go PK in Europa with ur +7/+0s and not even a belt, must've been a big achievement for you. Let's hope NTTGame is retarded enough to merge Anatolia with Europa, i'll show you what average is faggot.

It's actually hilarious you saying that i couldn't babashop, weren't you one of these way to good ppl that didn't need to babashop but be ''average'' instead? Get a life kid. And mehh, i don't think i was the crying baby kid, you won't ever achieve anything compared to what i've done with my years of KO. So meh, go PK in Europa with ur +7/+0s and not even a belt, must've been a big achievement for you. Let's hope NTTGame is retarded enough to merge Anatolia with Europa, i'll show you what average is faggot.
    Big typing skill here, but I recall you never saying a word in vent......#keyboardwarrior.

And you dont achieve anything by playing KO you fucking nerd, its a game, you have fun. But I can safely say im confident im better than you and have played with better people, but its funny you think your so good at this very easy game that consist of a few buttons and simple timing and common sense. Reacting like such a bitch thought you would have let this thing go by now LOL, but I apologise for hurting you feelings badboy.

Little archer Senior Member

o boy its on now

*popcorn* razor your a lonesome wolf

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Enjoying the show?! Come down to the Media section, we have this same argument between the same people all day long all week long all month long! Special sale, new Adi video and Bryan video coming out this weekend, you're guaranteed a fun fight you can watch and read and think about what kind of a retard you really are!
    FreekaleeK, razor and typ0 like this.

Na we shouldn't be here wasting time doing this shit, im done, wasting my time like a fucking nerd. How about we get back on topic and let people know where to play or just close the shit.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Enjoying the show?! Come down to the Media section, we have this same argument between the same people all day long all week long all month long! Special sale, new Adi video and Bryan video coming out this weekend, you're guaranteed a fun fight you can watch and read and think about what kind of a retard you really are!
    New Adi vs Stan video "wtf did u just call me m9" feat. brambor available now! will they get told by the mods? will so much hate blossom into love one day? It already happened once (FuriousKO), it can certainly happen again!

Don't miss out.

** DISCLAIMER ** We are not responsible for the loss of braincells product of watching this video **

©Media Section 2014.
    SkyHunter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    New Adi vs Stan video "wtf did u just call me m9" feat. brambor available now! will they get told by the mods? will so much hate blossom into love one day? It already happened once (FuriousKO), it can certainly happen again!

Don't miss out.

** DISCLAIMER ** We are not responsible for the loss of braincells product of watching this video **

©Media Section 2014.
    I feel like we're a perfect match for each other.

Big typing skill here, but I recall you never saying a word in vent......#keyboardwarrior.

And you dont achieve anything by playing KO you fucking nerd, its a game, you have fun. But I can safely say im confident im better than you and have played with better people, but its funny you think your so good at this very easy game that consist of a few buttons and simple timing and common sense. Reacting like such a bitch thought you would have let this thing go by now LOL, but I apologise for hurting you feelings badboy.
    That's one big butthurt fart of a newb GOGO bro keep going

I feel like we're a perfect match for each other.
    If you have a huge dick and love to fuck peruvian boys, then you are definately razors type of man.

If you have a huge dick and love to fuck peruvian boys, then you are definately razors type of man.
    I feel like if you replace peruvian with any nationality, I can be any persons type of man.

I feel like if you replace peruvian with any nationality, I can be any persons type of man.
    Na I think if your an israelian you prefer to do the fucking.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast