Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

back into the reality of things

This is a discussion on back into the reality of things within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i am back i think, is so strange being back on this side of reality, everything is seem so different, ...
Page: 1

Default back into the reality of things

i am back i think, is so strange being back on this side of reality, everything is seem so different, the medication mainly to blame for that though, just need to adjust a little bit more, the pills make my mouth taste like anger and my eyes always dry, no more eye drops left, using milk, seems to have more of an affect than water...

a month or two i have been away i think, hard to keep track of time, they sent men to my door, they said to have that many poultry and goats as pets was not healthy for me or the animals but damnit is like trying to take a child from a mother, 63 of my children gone, but i was not let them take them without a fight, they sent 2 police men, my downfall...

so they say i am mentally not well, they say biting an officer of the law on the chin ( which i was told caused infection, he is still recovering from that, something i caught from the chickens and gave to him, i think maybe i was win that battle ) is not that of a sane mans doing, but magret my sick chicken had died that evening, all this commotion got to her maybe, i was right to be angry and scream those war cries

asylums for people who is not so adapted to the realities of those around them, always made out to be such a scary place full of crazys but i was not mind it so much, i was fed 3 good meals a day, and the medication made me sing alot, i like to sing so is not such a bad thing to have pills that bring on such mild rushes of song and dance

steve was my favourite person, he told me he was once a soldier in the french invasions of spain, and that jesus was command him to fight the french frogs out of glorious spain, also he really liked to burn things, always with the fires and the commotion, how he was always get matches is still a mystery to me, i was never ask, steve was my friend, his buisness was his buisness, and i liked the glowy rays the fire pretruded, so warm to my eyes...

i guess i wasn't so sick as they were say in the courts because i was seem to be out faster than they put me in, sick they said, but just a little more than the usual human

the house is so empty now, all my children gone, i miss my goats the most, they always tried to eat my skin, and i always let them, it made all of us happy

well is good to be back, i think hopefully i shall be back in action and fighting again, but right now the medication is making my soul hurt and i have to take a cold shower, still, good to be back

/edit adis was say no one is go to off topic so i was repost thread here but is also exist in off topic so is like a paradox is not good thing

FatM4n

Nice to see you back here.
    Hope you get off ur drugs as soon as possible

DeviNe

Thanks for the advice earlier Dumar :wub:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

dumar :wub:

i love you dumar, remember, your goats are always with you in your heart.

dumar :P

hury back 1v1 me

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

:wub: dumar . Good luck recovering your goats

bump dumar love :wub:

intense

time to start up a dumar fan club like phantoms ^_^

Vlein

psh
    willard > dumar
    all dumar does is talk like a tard -_-, phantom is cleaning diez

evenson

I know what really happened dumar, I know about your addiction... Welcome back from a bad trip. Msg me on msn if you want to talk about it. I told you that shit would kill you.

Originally posted by Vlein
    psh
    willard > dumar
    all dumar does is talk like a tard -_-, phantom is cleaning diez
    sorry if my mental health is offend you

DieWithMyKiss

why would you tell random people about a problem so severe

Trii

dont flame dumar, and if u dont know him u SUCK.
    welcome back dumar. :wub:
    EDIT: Dumar > phantom

Natazaku

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    why would you tell random people about a problem so severe
    Wow your retared.. its called a joke zzz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast