Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Back to Ko

This is a discussion on Back to Ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah ...you should come back to ko and give it another try... its alot different now and is alot more ...
Page: 3

tommyleonghk

yeah ...you should come back to ko and give it another try... its alot different now and is alot more interesting now... more new items lvls quests but there are still plenty bugs (always has been since ke time, why still complain much?)

Banned

Well, some of you might remember me. To be honest I don't even really remember my character names. Only one I remember really is 'konfuzed' when I was pking with roy(hitmachine) on bera. Im just making this post out of curiosity. Whats new with KO?[/b]
    you have to pay much more to play the game,the support is worse then before and some new items/zones and many new pus items.

Uzu

I except from a company by far more with this monthly budget, tell me i am wrong (also i didnt say how horrible k2 is but you know their ranking on a site is only C) ... still i can say disappointed, it wont mean that i dont like it but actually i dont like ko xD im just staying for my friends at all :P and for the daily pk fun of 30min + the dungeons... oya im nonprem

Come back and play DLW, it's easy to get the level, doesn't take a ton of gear to get kills, lots of people in new ronark land and in wars. IF you want to go to 83 then you can decide but DLW is fun no matter what any bitter forum stalkers say...

ImSoDemon

I just came back lastnight. It seemed pretty fun, and I made an archer, I seen armor has new combos, so more fun to play.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

yeh archers can combo now. They also have ED items like a new bow and etc..you maybe have seen some of them.

Yun_Yuuzhan

They considered Rouges to be 2 powerful. So now they wanted it so basically they couldn't solo anymore.[/b]

They probably decided that rogues were meant to either have great healing OR damage, not both at the same time. It's hard to deny that rogues were kings once minor heal combo became widespread, even if it was somewhat difficult to get really good at it.

Don't forget that we're about a year or so behind the Korean KO in terms of patches, so this was by no means a recent decision.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123