Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Background check: LivTyler aka (?) BloodyGorgeous

This is a discussion on Background check: LivTyler aka (?) BloodyGorgeous within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ask him how in the hell did he get the iteam back when it was "supposly" scammed...
Page: 2

ask him how in the hell did he get the iteam back when it was "supposly" scammed

Sanchez

LivTyler wrote:

oke let me tell you all story… first of all LivTyler never got hacked and no1 know my password or anything... there is only a shity situation happen with UderscreaM he was my old friend who i suppose he is my good friens in game(!) he was a mistake  after i leave Diez i let uderscream ( old manu) use my items lycaon and dd+6/25 he used them like 4 / 5 month..
    btw i met with jampi john he is my really good friend and really trustable person i ever seen in this game he helped me form y another trades.. he find me a some1 who wanna buy my staff and dd and we deal about everything.. i was at holiday at that time and cant log game or forums much then i got a mail while i am trying to log game and give items for john mail was from UderscreaM “Liv Sorry i got hacked” thats all i shocked cant belive it :S but there is nothing to do it make me shy cos john  cos we deal and i did not knew how i could say this john i ve no any offence about it but it make me sad i did not say anything manu cos i have to belive it cos he is my friend what i suppose… i told this for john but i think there were some misunderstanding about hacked cos LivTyler never hacked seem UderscreaM was not got hacked too cos he go on play at items after a some weaks later ppl asking me manu playing with his char and he seem his items stil yours blabla i suppose he got rollback ( i was stil suppose he got hacked ) and he play but he never talked me like 2 month i catch him at game many times he never answer me i call his phone on my peruanian friends phones he did not answer them too he did not talk with his good friends about this too he said many liers about it and i understand he was not hacked he scamm me :S this situation make me sick i am really sensetive about relationships between friends and manu fuked me :S it effect me much nvm :S then i request cricri to get my items back and for give me and i still grateful cricri thanks him cos he get my items and gave me it is all story oke ? i hope all clear now…

and delete my email from your poor post ok? İt is not fair it make me sick

Originally posted by Sanchez
    LivTyler wrote:

oke let me tell you all story… first of all LivTyler never got hacked and no1 know my password or anything... there is only a shity situation *happen with UderscreaM he was my old friend who i suppose he is my good friens in game(!) he was a mistake  after i leave Diez i let uderscream ( old manu) use my items lycaon and dd+6/25 he used them like 4 / 5 month..
    btw i met with jampi john he is my really good friend and really trustable person i ever seen in this game he helped me form y another trades.. he find me a some1 who wanna buy my staff and dd and we deal about everything.. i was at holiday at that time and cant log game or forums much then i got a mail while i am trying to log game and give items for john mail was from UderscreaM “Liv Sorry i got hacked” thats all i shocked cant belive it :S but there is nothing to do it make me shy cos john  cos we deal and i did not knew how i could say this john i ve no any offence about it but it make me sad i did not say anything manu cos i have to belive it cos he is my friend what i suppose… i told this for john but i think there were some misunderstanding about hacked cos LivTyler never hacked seem UderscreaM was not got hacked too cos he go on play at items after a some weaks later ppl asking me manu playing with his char and he seem his items stil yours blabla i suppose he got rollback ( i was stil suppose he got hacked ) and he play but he never talked me like 2 month i catch him at game many times he never answer me i call his phone on my peruanian friends phones he did not answer them too he did not talk with his good friends about this too *he said many liers about it and i understand he was not hacked he scamm me :S this situation make me sick i am really sensetive about relationships between friends and manu fuked me :S it effect me much nvm :S then i request cricri to get my items back and for give me and i still grateful cricri thanks him cos he get my items and gave me it is all story oke ? i hope all clear now…

well the email has been deleted, but i am surprised he took it so personally given the circumstances. ask him if he thinks people are going to be suspicious about shit that supposedly got scammed months ago that suddenly reappears on a char played by a turk (sorry, had to). its standard procedure that someone investigate fishy business, and maybe he needs to learn that trust is EARNED not given.

thanks all for the info

Sanchez

Originally posted by typ0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(typ0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sanchez
    LivTyler wrote:

oke let me tell you all story… first of all LivTyler never got hacked and no1 know my password or anything... there is only a shity situation *happen with UderscreaM he was my old friend who i suppose he is my good friens in game(!) he was a mistake  after i leave Diez i let uderscream ( old manu) use my items lycaon and dd+6/25 he used them like 4 / 5 month..
    btw i met with jampi john he is my really good friend and really trustable person i ever seen in this game he helped me form y another trades.. he find me a some1 who wanna buy my staff and dd and we deal about everything.. i was at holiday at that time and cant log game or forums much then i got a mail while i am trying to log game and give items for john mail was from UderscreaM “Liv Sorry i got hacked” thats all i shocked cant belive it :S but there is nothing to do it make me shy cos john  cos we deal and i did not knew how i could say this john i ve no any offence about it but it make me sad i did not say anything manu cos i have to belive it cos he is my friend what i suppose… i told this for john but i think there were some misunderstanding about hacked cos LivTyler never hacked seem UderscreaM was not got hacked too cos he go on play at items after a some weaks later ppl asking me manu playing with his char and he seem his items stil yours blabla i suppose he got rollback ( i was stil suppose he got hacked ) and he play but he never talked me like 2 month i catch him at game many times he never answer me i call his phone on my peruanian friends phones he did not answer them too he did not talk with his good friends about this too *he said many liers about it and i understand he was not hacked he scamm me :S this situation make me sick i am really sensetive about relationships between friends and manu fuked me :S it effect me much nvm :S then i request cricri to get my items back and for give me and i still grateful cricri thanks him cos he get my items and gave me it is all story oke ? i hope all clear now…

well the email has been deleted, but i am surprised he took it so personally given the circumstances. ask him if he thinks people are going to be suspicious about shit that supposedly got scammed months ago that suddenly reappears on a char played by a turk (sorry, had to). its standard procedure that someone investigate fishy business, and maybe he needs to learn that trust is EARNED not given.

thanks all for the info[/b]
    ok talk with him on msn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12